• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Bank-Smart

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hiya

Have you looked at your online account to see if there are any invoices 'outstanding'? In fact take a screenshot of it and email it to me nick@legalbeaglesgroup.com

Comment

Have emailed you Nick. Many thanks

Comment

Hi Nick , i too have had the same text yesterday. Last i heard was the FCA had instructed BS not to chase any debts for breach of contract, so would be grateful for your thoughts / advice. Many thanks

Ps just looked at BS online account and saying invoice for breach of contract held until 5/6/25 with collections team.
        thanks
        Last edited by Casio123; 29th November 2022, 16:10:PM.

Comment

Hi there

I have recently recieved a text stating that an invoice is to be sent to bailiff on December 1st , I'm not sure who these guys are , Bank smart, until I looked on Google, they have also sent me email , which was in my junk, stating please log in with log in details and a password which they have given, should I open it or ignore it , can anyone help also if I did open this account it must of been over 8 years ago , I haven't had any contact with them what so ever during this period , I have not recieved anything from them , so why am I paying an invoice or being threatened with bailiffs

Comment

Originally posted by Casio123 View Post
            Hi Nick , i too have had the same text yesterday. Last i heard was the FCA had instructed BS not to chase any debts for breach of contract, so would be grateful for your thoughts / advice. Many thanks

Ps just looked at BS online account and saying invoice for breach of contract held until 5/6/25 with collections team.
            thanks
            Hiya

Please take a screenshot of your online account and send it to me at nick@legalbeaglesgroup.com and I can advise.

Comment

Originally posted by Cmoo121 View Post
              Hi there

I have recently recieved a text stating that an invoice is to be sent to bailiff on December 1st , I'm not sure who these guys are , Bank smart, until I looked on Google, they have also sent me email , which was in my junk, stating please log in with log in details and a password which they have given, should I open it or ignore it , can anyone help also if I did open this account it must of been over 8 years ago , I haven't had any contact with them what so ever during this period , I have not recieved anything from them , so why am I paying an invoice or being threatened with bailiffs
              Hiya

Yes log in to the online account (it's fine to do so) and take a screenshot of it and send it to me (and the email you received) to nick@legalbeaglesgroup.com and I can advise.

Comment

Hi Nick

I have tried logging into the account ,but it won't let me , I have sent you email I recieved, where do I go from here .

Comment

Got it, thanks.

The client ID they gave you is unusual as they normally consist of six numbers, so I suspect it's a template email that they haven't filled out properly, if you see what I mean.

It's important that we see your online account as if it shows that the invoice is for either 'breach of contract' or cancellation (as opposed to commission for a successful claim), we can challenge it on that basis. See here if you've not already seen it Bank Smart IMPORTANT UPDATE - LegalBeagles Forum

I would respond to the email with something like this:

Dear Sirs

I refer to your email of 28 November.

I have no knowledge of any invoice due to you. I have attempted to log into the online account but the log in details you provided are ''not valid'' and do not work.

Please provide me with a functioning Client ID and password.

Yours

Comment

I've done that now , so will have to wait for there response, thanks for your help, do you have any advice for me if bailiffs were to turn up, where to park my car etc

Comment

Bailiffs are only able to be appointed if you have a county court judgment against you and you don't pay it, so you're a long way from that!

They're just threatening debt collectors whose powers don't extend any further than being able to send snotty letters, so relax. They're just sending out these texts and emails to anyone whose details they have in the hope someone might pay. It's essentially just a speculative invoice scam.

Let us know Skank Smart's response and once we've accessed your account we'll know how to respond.

Comment

Ok I will do that, and thanks again for your advice.

Comment

bhamoggy
                          Cmoo121
                          Casio123

I have received this response from FCA.

Please let us know when you have received the text/email from Bank Smart. I understand that some of you have additional issues (ie 'ongoing' claims on your online accounts) which I can help you deal with subsequently.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Vic.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	193.5 KB
ID:	1632683

Comment

bhamoggy
                            Cmoo121
                            Casio123

Just checking if any of you have received the 'error' text/email from Bank Smart?

Comment

Hi

No i havent recieved anything from them since i replied to them 2 weeks ago , about the invalid log in details they sent me , Not a single word from them,

Regards

Carl

Comment

Originally posted by Cmoo121 View Post
                                Hi

No i havent recieved anything from them since i replied to them 2 weeks ago , about the invalid log in details they sent me , Not a single word from them,

Regards

Carl
                                Hi Carl

Ok thanks.

I had another look at the text they sent you and have emailed a suggestion to you about the login details. Give it a try and if you get into your online account take a screenshot.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X