• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Allay Acting Without Authority

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Those stats are shocking! Be interested to hear if you do manage to pin them down for a meeting and if they do offer any insights / explanation.

Comment

Hi Nick, not sure if you also received an email notification, but just to flag that I received an acknowledgement from the Ombudsman about the complaint this morning, have now forwarded it to Allay and requested they cease their collection activities pending the outcome. Cheers

Comment

I haven't had that but they did ask me for the Allay complaint ref number a few days ago which I gave them.

Did they indicate how long it would be before they looked at it?

Oh and by the way, I managed to collar the Policy & Communications manager for the Financial Ombudsman Service and she invited me to put my concerns in writing with a view to having a call next week. I sent her an 18 page dossier lol.

Comment

They said it could take 4 months, inline with the timescales you'd already mentioned.

LOL at the 18 page dossier, like your style!!! Let us know how it goes...

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
          Working...
          X