• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Bank smart

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bank smart

I’m praying someone can give me some good advice, bank smart sent a letter to my parents house saying I owe them 408 pounds, haven’t got a clue what for , my mother passed recently, my father 79 lives alone I’m petrified these can’t pay take it away people gonna call my dads, he in I’ll health obviously heartbroken . I work away a lot used mams a dress just for postal contact, I rang so called debt collectors try to explain he said nothing he could do apart to advise me google bank smart discuss with them, I did this and next day rang bank smart and could not believe it was same man from night before , this stinks so bad just don’t know what to do I’ve promised pay something on fri out of my first wage since lockdown, just to buy me bit of time, I pray someone can help and treat them best I can if shake these people off, THANKYOU everyone stay safe
    Tags: None

If you don't know what it is for then why pay them anything till you find out?

Comment

Originally posted by Bigchaz123 View Post
      I’m praying someone can give me some good advice, bank smart sent a letter to my parents house saying I owe them 408 pounds, haven’t got a clue what for , my mother passed recently, my father 79 lives alone I’m petrified these can’t pay take it away people gonna call my dads, he in I’ll health obviously heartbroken . I work away a lot used mams a dress just for postal contact, I rang so called debt collectors try to explain he said nothing he could do apart to advise me google bank smart discuss with them, I did this and next day rang bank smart and could not believe it was same man from night before , this stinks so bad just don’t know what to do I’ve promised pay something on fri out of my first wage since lockdown, just to buy me bit of time, I pray someone can help and treat them best I can if shake these people off, THANKYOU everyone stay safe
      Firstly can you post the letter up (redacting any personal information) or send it to me at nick@legalbeaglesgroup.com

In the meantime whatever you do don't pay them.

[Thread moved to Claims Management forum]

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
      Working...
      X