• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

To All ALLAY victims

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To All ALLAY victims

To all Allay victims including MRB2020 MillersHome Dimond Saracornwall DAISYC3CJS Oliver Fry
    BrianWG Mattie1955 Adwb

The Financial Conduct Authority have advised us that if you are having problems with Allay you should report them using their contact form here https://www.fca.org.uk/contact under 'Ask a question' and selecting 'Claims Management Companies' from the drop down menu. Make sure you use Allay's full name of 'Allay Claims Ltd'. We have been assured that your report will get to the appropriate person and we would warmly encourage you to do so.

Thanks.
    Tags: None

Originally posted by EXC View Post
    To all Allay victims including MRB2020 MillersHome Dimond Saracornwall DAISYC3CJS Oliver Fry
    BrianWG Mattie1955 Adwb

The Financial Conduct Authority have advised us that if you are having problems with Allay you should report them using their contact form here https://www.fca.org.uk/contact under 'Ask a question' and selecting 'Claims Management Companies' from the drop down menu. Make sure you use Allay's full name of 'Allay Claims Ltd'. We have been assured that your report will get to the appropriate person and we would warmly encourage you to do so.

Thanks.
    Thanks for the information, in my case I’m still waiting for my SAR info after two months. Do I still need to go through the complaints procedure with Allay or report them now ? I don’t seem to be getting anywhere with my SAR request.

Thanks in advance.

Comment

Originally posted by MillersHome View Post

Thanks for the information, in my case I’m still waiting for my SAR info after two months. Do I still need to go through the complaints procedure with Allay or report them now ? I don’t seem to be getting anywhere with my SAR request.

Thanks in advance.
      I would do both.

Comment

….just for clarity the FCA report function is just that, it isn't a complaint service, so you can complain to Allay and indeed mention that you've reported their conduct to FCA.

Comment

I have filled in the FCA form you advised to send twice! Both times it has rejected it saying their is a problem sending the form. I have checked and rechecked for errors, finding none. Help!

Comment

Originally posted by MRB2020 View Post
            I have filled in the FCA form you advised to send twice! Both times it has rejected it saying their is a problem sending the form. I have checked and rechecked for errors, finding none. Help!
            Same for me .

Comment

Ok I've flagged it with them, bear with me please.

In the meantime FCA have given Allay full authorisation to continue claims management and have lifted the ban they imposed on Allay using online promotions on Facebook etc.

If you, like us, think this is a terrible decision, you might want to mention it when if & when you get to report them...

Comment

Steven Philipson Bell, managing director of Allay,* was involved in the acquisition of Connected Claims which re-branded as Airfair this company has recently disappeared in a puff of smoke.* Airfair employed a disqualified director* as a consultant who was disqualified for 9 years from July 2017. The disqualified director had* had* originally sold its shares in the flight delay company to the Allay Group on account of his impending disqualification and continued to work at Airfair despite his disqualification.** Steven Bell is better known for his involvement with Mobilx which was involved in VAT refund litigation arising from third party carousel fraud. see**http://www.thejournal.co.uk/business...t-goes-4501733.**

The acquisition of* Connected Claims re-branded Airfair is reported in a various news media**see*https://www.manchestereveningnews.co...rival-12510184. A disqualification order not only prevents a person from being a director, but it also prevents them from being concerned with, or taking part in, the promotion, formation or management of a company. Accordingly, a disqualified director cannot simply resign as a director, have a family member or friend appointed in their place, or carry on running the company themselves.* There is a potential offence of employing a disqualified*director as manager if the company knew of the disqualification* . see s13,14 and 15 of the CDDA.

Comment

Originally posted by EXC View Post
                  Ok I've flagged it with them, bear with me please.

In the meantime FCA have given Allay full authorisation to continue claims management and have lifted the ban they imposed on Allay using online promotions on Facebook etc.

If you, like us, think this is a terrible decision, you might want to mention it when if & when you get to report them...
                  Ok we've been advised that while they're fixing the issue you can use this email address instead consumer.queries@fca.org.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Carousel View Post
                    Steven Philipson Bell, managing director of Allay, was involved in the acquisition of Connected Claims which re-branded as Airfair this company has recently disappeared in a puff of smoke. Airfair employed a disqualified director as a consultant who was disqualified for 9 years from July 2017. The disqualified director had had originally sold its shares in the flight delay company to the Allay Group on account of his impending disqualification and continued to work at Airfair despite his disqualification. Steven Bell is better known for his involvement with Mobilx which was involved in VAT refund litigation arising from third party carousel fraud. seehttp://www.thejournal.co.uk/business...t-goes-4501733.

The acquisition of Connected Claims re-branded Airfair is reported in a various news mediaseehttps://www.manchestereveningnews.co...rival-12510184. A disqualification order not only prevents a person from being a director, but it also prevents them from being concerned with, or taking part in, the promotion, formation or management of a company. Accordingly, a disqualified director cannot simply resign as a director, have a family member or friend appointed in their place, or carry on running the company themselves. There is a potential offence of employing a disqualifieddirector as manager if the company knew of the disqualification . see s13,14 and 15 of the CDDA.
                    That's very interesting, thank you. If you have any further information please PM me or email me at nick@legalbeaglesgroup.com

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                    Working...
                    X