• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

BAnk Smart

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BAnk Smart

HAs anyone had ongoing hassle from Bank Smart.....more importantly has anyone managed to get them to stop their behaviour?* They are hassling me for £6000 for charges and in every situation I have proved that I have* had no PPI due.* Its really getting me down and I don't know where to turn.
    Tags: None

Originally posted by asteer1 View Post
    HAs anyone had ongoing hassle from Bank Smart.....more importantly has anyone managed to get them to stop their behaviour? They are hassling me for £6000 for charges and in every situation I have proved that I have had no PPI due. Its really getting me down and I don't know where to turn.
    Hiya

In our experience a well constructed formal complaint to them usually works. We'd be happy to help you draft one but we'd need to know the details.

So, a few initial questions:

I assume they're attempting to invoice you for breach of contract for not returning forms etc?

How long ago did you sign up with them?

Did you ever cancel with them?

Have they given a you a breakdown of what they're attempting to charge you for?

[Thread moved to Claims Management forum]

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
    Working...
    X