• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Second Letter of authority

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Second Letter of authority

Hello everyone il get to the point as fast as I can.

so I signed a LOA with the claims guys and they got back to me that PPI was found on one of my accounts.
    the claim guys sent me a Second letter of authority to sign along with a lender questionnaire.
    i have not completed these forms and not sent them back to the claim guys still sitting on the desk in front of me.

so the Claim guys are saying the lender is asking for ID now? I haven’t sent them the letter of authority to proceed further so why are the claim guys still continue the work?

i spoke to a manager today and he said they can proceed using the original LOA ?? The original LOA was to check if I had PPI, I was under the impression that the second LOA was for them to proceed with the claim??
    am I wrong In thinking with out the lender questionnaire returned and the second letter of authority signed and returned they can’t proceed further ??

i am not saying I want to cancel I just find it cheeky they sent me a letter of authority and are proceeding with out it.

can anyone shed any light on this please ?

also I have ADHD and dyslexia ( full diagnosis ) so I get confused over issues like this specially when reading their very long small print TC’s
    Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
Working...
X