• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

NW Life and Pensions

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NW Life and Pensions

Please can anyone tell me if they've heard of NW Life and Pensions?

When trawling through old bank statements recently looking for something else, I noticed for a good while I was having a direct debit being paid to NW Life and Pensions every month to the value of £27.82 per month. I have no idea what this payment was for, or to whom it was paid other than on my statements it says NW Life and Pensions.

I bank with Natwest and have done for the last 30 years so I wrote and asked if they could give me details of whom was calling for the direct debit each month, but sadly, as the payment was last called for in 2014, they couldn't help me as their records don't go back that far, so I just wondered if anyone could tell me anything about this Company please?

Many thanks.
    Tags: None

Do you have any other paperwork anywhere else that you can trawl through? Might this be a life policy that has expired or lapsed?

Maybe the Financial Conduct Authority can help you trace this company.
    Lawyer (solicitor) - retired from practice, now supervising solicitor in a university law clinic. I do not advise by private message.

Litigants in Person should download and read the Judiciary's handbook for litigants in person: https://www.judiciary.uk/wp-content/..._in_Person.pdf

Comment

Thank you for replying atticus

I am thinking it must be a life policy too? Obviously whatever it is, I must have set it up at some time and there has to be paperwork for it somewhere so I will have to go up into my study and trawl through the numerous boxes of papers that I have stored in there and hope I can find something I was just hoping someone on here might have heard of the Company and have contact details for it as I've Googled it but so far am just getting NatWest Employee pension schemes .

Thank you again for replying though .

Comment

I tried google as well, and also searched Companies House including for former names and dissolved companies, but no luck.
        Lawyer (solicitor) - retired from practice, now supervising solicitor in a university law clinic. I do not advise by private message.

Litigants in Person should download and read the Judiciary's handbook for litigants in person: https://www.judiciary.uk/wp-content/..._in_Person.pdf

Comment

Originally posted by atticus View Post
          I tried google as well, and also searched Companies House including for former names and dissolved companies, but no luck.
          Thank you very much for doing that for me, IO tried Company House too with no success. I can`t believe I`ve been stupid enough to be paying out for something every month for years and now can`t remember who it was! I will keep searching and will let you know if I find out who it is .

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
          Working...
          X