• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

MotorMile Finance

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: MotorMile Finanace

Originally posted by Deeplay View Post
    Hi thanks for the really helpful replys not ignoring anyone just been sick past few days ;0)
    No worries, hope you're feeling better.

I am going to write the letter and take some of the advise given here. PlanB thanks for the heads up on the help/advise. In truth my situ is dire debt wise i dont really know where to start and we are not even starting divorce yet just zero contact. im swimming in debt and cant make sense of it. dont even know where to begin.
    Telling us all about your debts is a good place to begin.

Why don't you start a new thread here: http://www.legalbeagles.info/forums/...-Finance-Forum

spoke to some people before as im so down and low about this wont go into that here. everything is a mess so all i do is pay those bills like cTax which could really hurt me. then i bury my head. thanks again one and all for taking the time here when i know they are so many others who need help.
    You are taking the right approach there, Council Tax is a priority debt, along with your mortgage or rent and fuel. See this for priority debts: http://www.nationaldebtline.co.uk/en...rity_debts.pdf

Unsecured debts such as loans and credit cards are not that important, a lot of us here have such debts and no longer worry too much about them.

Once you start posting your debts you'll find you'll feel much less stressed, and we can offer you some helpful tips to deal with your creditors. You may think you are in a lot of debt but when you hear what others have to say, you'll find that's not really the case. That certainly was the case with me!

Comment

PlanB thanks for the heads up on the help/advise. In truth my situ is dire debt wise i dont really know where to start and we are not even starting divorce yet just zero contact. im swimming in debt and cant make sense of it. dont even know where to begin.
      My divorce lasted longer than my marriage :argue:

We couldn't agree on anything financial. I came away with our daughter and a springer spaniel. My ex won the house, the car, the business and his full pension. What he lost was my respect for him. And his daughter has had nothing to do with him for 25 years.

We'll help you to make sense of those debts when you're ready. No problem.

Comment

Re: MotorMile Finance

Hey yeah okay I Am going to start a new thread and start to document my tale of woe. The list is huge. No idea how big must be around 100k though including the house repo. Im in a tricky situ as work for myself so am having also to deal with HMRC lucky for me my brother is a bit of a guru with them and is helping file my returns. And I am speaking to them on a regular basis. Its all linked to the collapse of the business I had a few years back. I dont earn alot but more than I would washing pots (nothing at all with washing pots btw) so other forms of help that maybe employed people get dont come my way. I am also isolated and have a number of personal issues dealing with. Depression and such like. All since the divorce but will keep that out of here. Suffice to say when Deeplay left the building of the marital home it was with nowt. Oh I did have 2 bags of clothes old clothes and that was it.

They is no estate to divide. No assets in the divorce when it happens just moutains of debt. I shall pen my opening post on that other section of the forum soon. Deep breath ) and thanks! )

Comment

Originally posted by PlanB View Post
          My divorce lasted longer than my marriage :argue:

We couldn't agree on anything financial. I came away with our daughter and a springer spaniel. My ex won the house, the car, the business and his full pension. What he lost was my respect for him. And his daughter has had nothing to do with him for 25 years.

We'll help you to make sense of those debts when you're ready. No problem.
          thank you and I do know where you are coming from! Sounds horrible what you went through horrible!

Comment

Originally posted by FlamingParrot View Post
            No worries, hope you're feeling better.

Telling us all about your debts is a good place to begin.

Why don't you start a new thread here: http://www.legalbeagles.info/forums/...-Finance-Forum

You are taking the right approach there, Council Tax is a priority debt, along with your mortgage or rent and fuel. See this for priority debts: http://www.nationaldebtline.co.uk/en...rity_debts.pdf

Unsecured debts such as loans and credit cards are not that important, a lot of us here have such debts and no longer worry too much about them.

Once you start posting your debts you'll find you'll feel much less stressed, and we can offer you some helpful tips to deal with your creditors. You may think you are in a lot of debt but when you hear what others have to say, you'll find that's not really the case. That certainly was the case with me!
            Thanks and yes I am going to start this in the section you provided. Much much appreciated. I have just been fighting this on my own and feel sometimes so at the end of it all. Time to start making sense of it.

Comment

I Am going to start a new thread and start to document my tale of woe. The list is huge. No idea how big must be around 100k though including the house repo.
              I'll be more than happy to deal with your house repossession stuff in a stand alone thread in the mortgage and housing section when you're ready. It's a subject in which I have a good deal of experience both professionally and personally. We'll soon get all this mess knocked into shape for you.

Comment

I have had exactly the same series of letters and calls from Motormouth with regard to an alleged debt. I have barred their numbers on my mobile and their emails bounce back as junk.. They tried these idle threats a year ago and I'm still waiting on a home visit. They are full of crap

Comment

You are doing exactly the right thing regarding debts - pay those that have to be paid. All the others can wait. If you need help making sense of it all, and keeping track of things, filling in an Income and Expenditure form for yourself can be useful. This is purely for yourself at the moment. There's a good one here - you'd want Section 3:

http://www.nationaldebtline.co.uk/en...ebt_advice.php

That helps with the priority and non-priority issues too. There's loads of really good help here for debt, depending how old things are will depend a bit which route you end up taking.

Don't worry about that though, worry about you and keeping those priority debts paid. Plan B is brill with house things, so you're safe in her hands.

Anything you want to offload, we're always here - just post up. :beagle:

Comment

Originally posted by labman View Post
                    Plan B is brill with house things, so you're safe in her hands.

Comment

I think is imperative that we do not let these cowboys get away with it! I have recently submitted a complaint about Motormille finance and also Minicredit. (OFT). I think their behavior is unbelievable!
                      I now prioritize what is important. Pay priority bills. Look after family. With non priority predators (I mean creditors! ) I offer them a pro rata amount. If they accept great! If they don't I keep all their correspondence as proof that I have made an offer. Motormille probably breaks every rule in the book! Report them to the OFT. I wish you luck Dee...

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                      Working...
                      X