• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

MoneyShop.com - Screwing me

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MoneyShop.com - Screwing me

So I've been in dispute with themoneyshop way before their scheme started as the information they hold on my credit file shows incorrect date of birth.

I was told by some rep on the phone when I was calling them asking how to get them to stop filing late payment reports on my file month on month for years along with no default date so how can I statue bar something that isn't defaulted?

He said the best thing I can do is register for their scheme and state in the claim why I feel the debt is unfair and not owed.

Move along nearly 16 months and now I'm being informed that registering for the scheme was an acknowledgment if debt? Even though I made it extremely clear in my claim I was not acknowledging the debt.

I still have no updates, my claim status has forever been on "submitted" I never have received any emails or letters updating me and any phone calls are a waste of tune and result in more head banging.

Has anyone any idea how I can actually fight this? My credit report shows over 50 missed payments in the last 6 years because of this stupid company.
    Tags: None

Hi

if the debt was stauted barred registering for the portal submitt claim will not have changed the status

From your post it seems you have have been in touch prior to portal re defaults if disputing yes then you would have reset the clock if not already stayed barred

In most instances incorrect dob or even name would not mean you are not responsible for debt does not I am afraid act as a loop hole

Lots of people are waiting on decisions direct from Moneyshop the portal has an update saying hoping to inform by end Feb this year though they may again change goal posts

If you have an IVA or are dealing with a DC may be more complicated lots of good advise on debt camel forum

Good luck fingers crossed for you and all waiting on decisions

Comment

I think this is an informative post and it is very beneficial.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
      Working...
      X