• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum. If this is your first visit to LegalBeagles and you need assistance then you can ask a question here;
    Create a Thread
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

TM Legal Services are going to take me to court if I don’t pay

  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • TM Legal Services are going to take me to court if I don’t pay

    On 06/04/2919 I took out a payday loan via Lending stream ¬*for £200, I was not working at the time and really stupidity lied on the application form to say I was working. I also suffer from PTSD and depression which I also stupidly did not declare to Lending stream.

    Since I took out the loan I have been unable to pay them back so I had a company called Assets collections and Investigations chasing me who have now transferred the debt to a new company called TM legal services who have said if I donít pay within 21 days they will commence litigation. They have also said they can offer a reduced settlement if I contact them.

    So shall I contact them and try to reduce the amount owing?
    Will they really take me to court if I donít pay?

    Letter is attached.

    Last edited by Celestine; 2nd March 2020, 13:32:PM. Reason: Removed personal details from attachment
    Tags: None

  • #2
    I have reattached the letter with personal info removed.

    Attached Files


    View our Terms and Conditions

    LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

    If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

    If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.



    Court Claim ?

    Guides and Letters

    Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

    Find a Law Firm