• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

DCA CHARGES Moorcorft

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DCA CHARGES Moorcorft

Repayment is £8.00 per month....paid at the post office via a little cute paying in book produced by Moorcorft......charges for paying at Post Office £2.50

Just a warning to others dont get caught out wont be paying it this way anymore!

Moorcroft!
    :beagle:My debt help and support thread
    Tags: None

Re: DCA CHARGES Moorcorft

They don't miss a trick do they! Though I suspect the money you paid goes to the PO it could have gone to pay a bit more off the debt!

Comment

We all learn and I wont be paying via that method....the Post Office Lady told me it was the DCA and not the PO.....hey ho....somebody is making money but not out of meeeeeeeeee
      :beagle:My debt help and support thread

Comment

Lowry,

Have a look at this thread - running pretty much alongside yours on Todays Posts! I phoned this number and that is what I was told, so you can avoid the charges!

http://www.legalbeagles.info/forums/...ad.php?t=24890

David

Comment

For £8 a month Moorcroft could easily set you up a direct debit, or allow you to pay by card each month, or even send you a freindly DCA to collect

I do not agree with the post office charges on such a low repayment plan.

Hope you get it sorted .

Comment

I pay Moorcroft by Direct Debit, they have been very fair and helpful about it. Also, they do not charge any extra if you pay them by Debit Card over the phone.
            Is no longer here

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
            Working...
            X