• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Can they do this?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can they do this?

I am sickness.benefits from work.Only they are taking my sickness benefits off me for bank charges.Can this be allowed.I have spoke to head office regarding my finanaces.and my position.But because they paid me some money earlier this year for hardship ( to pay bailiffs off) they cant do anything about it till the outcome of the testcase.

Re: Can they do this?

Stop getting your benefits paid into that account, if possible have them paid into a Post Office account or try to open a basic account elsewhere.
    Any opinions I give are my own. Any advice I give is without liability. If you are unsure, please seek qualified legal advice.

IF WE HAVE HELPED YOU PLEASE CONSIDER UPGRADING TO VIP - click here

Comment

Originally posted by Tools View Post
      Stop getting your benefits paid into that account, if possible have them paid into a Post Office account or try to open a basic account elsewhere.
      Wont my charges still up daily if theres no money in my account.I received a letter last week saying i will pay a daily rate of £25 daily whilst i am still over my overdraft.I woudnt mind but i clean for them.I have found loads of old paper work goming back years about there training.I can play games too!Arse holes!!!!!!

Comment

Would be nice to see some of that paperwork

Tools@legalbeagles.info
        Any opinions I give are my own. Any advice I give is without liability. If you are unsure, please seek qualified legal advice.

Comment

I have emailed you.Can you send pm.people?I am new to this site so i am trying to find my way around.And i am as bright as 20wat light bulb.

Comment

Well i phoned the bank.and out of the £105.They refunded me £35.Well i suppose its better than nowt.Just cant wait for this outcome.

Comment

Maggie, please look into getting your benefits paid into a different account to prevent this happening again.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
              Working...
              X