• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

nellie v lloyds hardship claim

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nellie

I have looked on Shooter v Lloyds and she used the Brighton address
    Customer Service Recovery Centre
    Queen's Rd Quadrant
    4th Floor
    BRIGHTON
    BN1 3XJ

take at look at the hardship sucesses, you may find some others as well.

Good luck

Tuttsi x
    Last edited by TUTTSI; 13th July 2009, 12:53:PM.

Comment

Re: nellie v lloyds hardship claim

Hi Tuttsi,

Thank you for yor reply.

The trouble with LTSB is they have so many departments which all seem to pass the buck from one to the other you are never really sure who you should contact!

I had been told that Andover was definitely the place dealing with hardship claims, but as they have denied this on the telephone, maybe I should try writing to Brighton.....

I will do some further reading of the hardship successes as you suggest.

Thanks again for your continued help!

Nellie xxx
      ------------------------------- merged -------------------------------
      Hi Tuttsi,

Thank you for your reply.

The trouble with LTSB is each department seems to pass the buck and as they are so very cryptic in their responses you never really know where you are with them.

I had been told Andover dealt with hardship claims, but as they denied this on the phone, maybe it is worth me writing to Brighton.........

I will do some further reading of the hardship successes too.

Thanks again for your continued help!

Nellie xxx
      Last edited by nelliewops; 13th July 2009, 14:17:PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

maybe you should just zap an email to the CEO and everyone else who has a jobtitle that seems vaguely important, (including their complaints department) explaining, or even demanding, that you want a definitive answer on exactly which department is handling hardship claims, with a contact number.

I have a contacts at LTSB, she gave me her email address which was firstname.lastname@ltsb.co.uk I would imagine that this is the same for everyone, so worth a go.
        Is no longer here

Comment

Hi WendyB,

Thanks a jolly good idea - many thanks - I think I might just give that a go!

Will keep you updated if I have any success.

Nellie xxx

Comment

Hi unless they have recently changed it in the last month Andover IS the place that deals with hardship
            01264 725214 Try this number, Im sure it's Andover and I had success with this number more so than the usual 0845 customer service recovery centre.
            I had the same letter from Lloyds stating that they could not see how my account had been compromised due to my supposed Financial Hardship and so they would not proceed with my application... I was furious and called the 01264 number above and went through the whole financial story with the lady (who spoke english too woop woop) she told me I WAS suffering financial hardship and noted it on my account, but would not put it in writing to me, so I left it a couple of days and re-sent my letter requesting my charges under financial hardship and offered them the opportunity to view the notes logged on my account, after 2 days I sent in a speedy settlement minus interest and hey presto, the money was in my account 2 days later... dont give up because they wont acknowledge it this time, call them and if they agree you are suffering financially get them to log it on your account, it's worth a try, it worked for me.
            Thriftkitten....
            Found roaming around in the dark, worried and stressed, guided to success with helpful hands by LB VIP members.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
            Working...
            X