• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Dizzy Dave VS Natwest

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Dizzy Dave VS Natwest

R8 pal, it's a hell of a site innit. I'm in almost the same situation as you but cant get through to anyone who knows about financial hardship! hows the claim going on now? Dont suppose youve got a number to call nat west on, i've got about 6 but none are useful!!!!!!!!11

Comment

Take your time and read round the forums, the contact can be found here

NatWest Contact Details for Bank Charges claims and PPI claims
      Any opinions I give are my own. Any advice I give is without liability. If you are unsure, please seek qualified legal advice.

IF WE HAVE HELPED YOU PLEASE CONSIDER UPGRADING TO VIP - click here

Comment

Originally posted by that striker View Post
        R8 pal, it's a hell of a site innit. I'm in almost the same situation as you but cant get through to anyone who knows about financial hardship! hows the claim going on now? Dont suppose youve got a number to call nat west on, i've got about 6 but none are useful!!!!!!!!11
        This may be the useful number you require - 0845 3012783

Comment

Originally posted by TUTTSI View Post
          This may be the useful number you require - 0845 3012783

Hi Striker and welcome, everyone here is really helpful and friendly, have a read of some of our threads mentioned above and ask if you have any questions, re that number it's the number for chasing up the hardship claims, a couple of us have used it to 'progress' our claims, have you been accepted for hardship or filled in financial statement forms yet from Natwest?

Comment

that strikers thread can be found here to assist them Fed Up !!!!
            Any opinions I give are my own. Any advice I give is without liability. If you are unsure, please seek qualified legal advice.

IF WE HAVE HELPED YOU PLEASE CONSIDER UPGRADING TO VIP - click here

Comment

Hi guys and girls. It's been awhile....

In the time since we last spoke, I sent the offical Natwest income/outgoings sheet and waited for awhile.

I then received a letter from them asking for even more evidence than what i had sent.
              They wanted proof of rent, loan payments and something else.

I phoned them up and asked them to judge my claim on what I had sent them as i was fed up of all the back and fourth malarky. The lady on the phone said this was ok and so i left it for another week.

Natwest rang me afew days ago to say that they were going to automatically turn me down as i had refused to send more evidence for my claim.
              The person on the phone then went on to mention that i lived with my parents so they probally wouldn't see me as that hard off. Trust me to get the b*tch in the call centre with no sympathy or respect for who i am.

Anyway to cut a long story short, I have given up for now. I have asked them to put me on the normal pile and I'll wait it out until the banks are beaten in the courts.

There is a special reason i decided to do this (not just because the stress wasn't doing my illness any good) and that was because my parents who were on the verge of losing the family home, accidentally found themselves 100k richer.

Mum has since paid off my 600 pound overdraft so at least i wont be getting any more charges.

Thanks again to all that helped me build my case. I'll still hang around and watch with a keen eye on the beagles
              Last edited by Dizzy-Dave; 2nd April 2009, 23:56:PM.
              Even dizzyness cannot stop me now!

Comment

Not sure if I should comiserate or congratulate

You know you can stay round and just have a natter to us You dont need to be making a claim to be part of LB we like having a giggle as wellxxx COMMUNITY - Legal Beagles

If you life F1 we have a fantasy f1 team thing you can join in... remember to submit the team or you dont get points
                Dragging myself and my family back into the light with the help of Beagles.

My Hardship Claim
                Me VS Abbey Win
                BIL HSBC Credit Card
                BIL EGG
                BIL HSBC Loan
                BIL PPI Win

Comment

I feel the same as Mochamoo , glad your parents have come into some money, but gutted they have turned you down meantime.I wish you and yours all the best for the future and dont be a stranger!!! good luck!
                  'Be Traist'

Comment

Well, good news then DD. Not sure if I should congrat the parents or commiserate I suppose, depending on how they came into the money. But if it was in a nice way, I wish I could "accidentally" come into 100k lol.

Hang around anyway, we are a friendly bunch!

Wendy x
                    Is no longer here

Comment

Hi Dave,

So sorry that you were turned down, but part of the rules on the waiver is that they are entitled to ask for evidences and if these documents are not forthcoming they have every right to turn you down.

But the plus here is that however your folks came into £100K this is going to help all of you and hopefully with less strain on your health and worrying about debt should help you girnormously to recover.

Please feel stay arround as there are many interesting issues on here that are discussed and also if you are able to upgrade to VIP we also have a shout box and other VIP areas.

Tuttsi x

Comment

I think everyone has said what I would have said. But stick around Dizzy-Dave.

Comment

Thanks for the kind messages

The 100k was found in my grandmothers saving account.

For over 7 years she had forgotten about it, and it was only by chance, that my mum found a bank statement at my Nan's apartment (she now lives with us you see)

She must of saved her entire life.

So yes I am now Debt free but i have not forgotten the other reason why I tried to take on Natwest.......

.....because it's bloody wrong in the first place !

They still want to take one more 30 quid charge. I have it waiting in my account for them.
                          For that will be the last one they will ever get from me.
                          Now I wait until the day i can reclaim it all back.

Hope everyone had a relaxing Easter break.

I'll be lurking
                          Even dizzyness cannot stop me now!

Comment

Make sure you update your spreadsheet if you haven't already

Comment

Wow, I wish I could find 100k I accidentally forgot! Nan must have a very short memory, but what a nice surprise for your family.
                              I'm sorry your claim was turned down but glad that things have eased up for you.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                              Working...
                              X