• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Thinking about making a claim for hardship.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thinking about making a claim for hardship.

Hi I've got a case on hold (stay) at the moment i'm thinking of making a claim of hardship we have DDs returned and at least £500 in charges any ideas would be helpful please.
    has anybody sucseeded with Barclays.
    Thank you in advance.
    millie cat x x x
    x x x Millie Cat x x x

Got 75% of my OverDraft Charges back, yerrrr.

Treat others with the same Care and Respect
    As you would wish others to treat you.

Member of the Beagles £2 coin and small change savers clubs, both based in the Debt Forum.

Re: Thinking about making a claim for hardship.

Hiya millie cat,

Take a read of this thread Hardship Claims - Legal Beagles you should be able to find out lots on there and when you decide what you are going to do, pop back.

xxx

Comment

Originally posted by millie cat View Post
      Hi I've got a case on hold (stay) at the moment i'm thinking of making a claim of hardship we have DDs returned and at least £500 in charges any ideas would be helpful please.
      has anybody sucseeded with Barclays.
      Thank you in advance.
      millie cat x x x
      Hi again i think we qualify for the Hardship case what do you think.

1. items repeatedly being returned unpaid due to lack of available funds;
      2. failing to make loan repayments or other commitments;

3. discontinuation of regular credits;
      4. making frequent cash withdrawals on a credit card at a non-promotional rate of interest;
      5. repeatedly exceeding a overdraft limit without agreement (and, in this regard, where a complainant has incurred over £500 in unauthorised overdraft charges in the previous 12 months,
      Any help please.
      Millie cat
      Thank you in advance

x x x Millie Cat x x x

Member of the Beagles £2 coin and small change savers clubs, both based in the Debt Forum.

Comment

Hi Millie Cat

From what you say, you could fall under the FSA waiver hardship rules.

You need to complete an income and Expenses schedule as soon as posssible. http://legalbeagles.info/forums/showthread.php?t=5102

When you have done this you need to gather all your evidences and copy as described in your thread and send with a letter and summary of your bank charges schedule - to the appropraite bank. Your letter should explain what caused your hardship - ie, loosing a job, medical reasons etc etc.

You should also start a thread in the hardship section - for your own claim, so that we can help you with your progress.

x

Comment

Hello,

I wouldn't hold your breath with Barclays as they have had my I&E since last September after they said they never received the first one. I am being dealt with someone called Emma but she only works 9-5 and I cannot telephone while I am at work. I was told today that they were very busy and she would get round to dealing with me but the bloke I spoke to today said he spoke to someone today whose I&E was sent in in August, do you think this is delaying tactics?

Comment

Originally posted by TUTTSI View Post
            Hi Millie Cat

You need to complete an income and Expenses schedule as soon as posssible. http://legalbeagles.info/forums/showthread.php?t=5102
            x
            Hi Tuttsi,
            Thank you for your quick reply.
            In the Income Expenses Form It asks for a Ref no: and date of Statement

Name:
            Ref No: <-
            Ac No:
            Date of Statement <-

What ref No: and Statement are they refering to.
            Please.
            Millie Cat x
            ------------------------------- merged -------------------------------
            Originally posted by skintkim View Post
            Hello,

I wouldn't hold your breath with Barclays as they have had my I&E since last September after they said they never received the first one. I am being dealt with someone called Emma but she only works 9-5 and I cannot telephone while I am at work. I was told today that they were very busy and she would get round to dealing with me but the bloke I spoke to today said he spoke to someone today whose I&E was sent in in August, do you think this is delaying tactics?
            Hi Skintkim,
            Thank you for your reply i had a similar problem with them they also never recieved the SA?/DPA letter even though i took it in to my branch had the lady photo copy and sign it. they do try it on, or one hand doesn't know what the other is doing, so to speak!
            Hope you get yours soon!
            Millie cat
            Last edited by millie cat; 26th January 2009, 21:10:PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
            x x x Millie Cat x x x

Comment

Originally posted by millie cat View Post
              Hi Tuttsi,
              Thank you for your quick reply.
              In the Income Expenses Form It asks for a Ref no: and date of Statement

Name:
              Ref No: <-
              Ac No:
              Date of Statement <-

What ref No: and Statement are they refering to.
              Please.
              Millie Cat x

I think the 'statement' is the form itself so just enter the date you fill it out. The ref No could be your claim ref number.

Comment

Originally posted by EXC View Post
                I think the 'statement' is the form itself so just enter the date you fill it out. The ref No could be your claim ref number.
                Hi Exe,
                thank you for you quick reply.
                The ref no: do you think its my bank claim ref
                or
                the court claim ref.
                Sorry if i sound thick.
                Thanks again,
                Millie Cat
                x x x Millie Cat x x x

Comment

Hi Millie

The Ref number will be your court claims ref and the date is the date you are completing the form.

Don't worry if you do not understand .... just ask away and we will try and help you.

x

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                  Working...
                  X