• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Help......capquest letter

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bok View Post

Hello Mike, sorry, I am not very good at all of this and I am just trying to understand the situation I find myself in. I have no intention of irritating or annoying anyone. I have also been sent this address privately,
    Belvedere, 12 Booth Street, Manchester, M2 4AW.
    So can you see my confusion? I do appreciate your advice and input
    Thank you
    That address is a group address if I remember correctly part of Arrow Global group.

Comment

Celestine how long do I tell them I will wait for them to confirm that this case is closed?
      I worried that they will keep coming back every couple of years.......

Comment

Originally posted by MIKE770 View Post

That address is a group address if I remember correctly part of Arrow Global group.
        So I need to send to the one you posted up?

Comment

Originally posted by Bok View Post

So I need to send to the one you posted up?
          Yes as their address,

​​​​​​

Capquest Group
          Capella Building
          60 York Street
          Glasgow
          G2 8JX

Comment

Personally I would ask for confirmation within 14 working days that they will close the account and cease contact.
            "Although scalar fields are Lorentz scalars, they may transform nontrivially under other symmetries, such as flavour or isospin. For example, the pion is invariant under the restricted Lorentz group, but is an isospin triplet (meaning it transforms like a three component vector under the SU(2) isospin symmetry). Furthermore, it picks up a negative phase under parity inversion, so it transforms nontrivially under the full Lorentz group; such particles are called pseudoscalar rather than scalar. Most mesons are pseudoscalar particles." (finally explained to a captivated Celestine by Professor Brian Cox on Wednesday 27th June 2012 )

I am proud to have co-founded LegalBeagles in 2007

If we have helped you we'd appreciate it if you can leave a review on our Trust Pilot page

If you wish to book an appointment with me to discuss your credit agreement, please email kate@legalbeaglesgroup. com

Comment

Originally posted by Celestine View Post
              Personally I would ask for confirmation within 14 working days that they will close the account and cease contact.
              Celestine I will do so, thank you. It was also suggested to me that because capquest emailed me twice, before the last letter offering 50% discount, saying there was a new document on my account, that I should create an account with them to see what it is? It was suggest that it might be, albeit slim, a copy of the CCA. I said that they would then have just sent that and not offered a discount. Do I need to ask what this "new" Document is? or is it just a copy of the letter I received?

Comment

Celestine Sorry to be a bother, just want to know if I should set up the online account with Capquest or not? If so, do I do this before I send the letter?
                thank you once again.
                Last edited by Bok; 14th June 2021, 12:16:PM.

Comment

I wouldn’t do so personally. Your letter should suffice.
                  "Although scalar fields are Lorentz scalars, they may transform nontrivially under other symmetries, such as flavour or isospin. For example, the pion is invariant under the restricted Lorentz group, but is an isospin triplet (meaning it transforms like a three component vector under the SU(2) isospin symmetry). Furthermore, it picks up a negative phase under parity inversion, so it transforms nontrivially under the full Lorentz group; such particles are called pseudoscalar rather than scalar. Most mesons are pseudoscalar particles." (finally explained to a captivated Celestine by Professor Brian Cox on Wednesday 27th June 2012 )

If we have helped you we'd appreciate it if you can leave a review on our Trust Pilot page

If you wish to book an appointment with me to discuss your credit agreement, please email kate@legalbeaglesgroup. com

Comment

I wouldn’t do so personally. Your letter should suffice.
                    Celestine Thank you very much. I will send the letter off tomorrow

Comment

Let us know what response you get, good luck! x

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                      Working...
                      X