• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Query for nemesis please

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Query for nemesis please

Originally posted by nemesis45 View Post
    Hello Winner,

It's bloody confusing!+

Are they by any chance collecting an underpayment by issuing a lower tax code? It's the only thing I can think of.

nem
    Hi Nem
    Thanks for understanding my Mad predicament at first the underpayment arose from the original SA from January this year 6,500 lots of letters and finding in the loft letters about claiming business miles rang HMRC they said do an amendment and add in the expenses so if 6000 of expenses went in my calculation should cancel the original underpayment surely mad bananas feel like a minion

Comment

Originally posted by winner12 View Post
      Hi Nem
      Thanks for understanding my Mad predicament at first the underpayment arose from the original SA from January this year 6,500 lots of letters and finding in the loft letters about claiming business miles rang HMRC they said do an amendment and add in the expenses so if 6000 of expenses went in my calculation should cancel the original underpayment surely mad bananas feel like a minion
      Hello Winner,

I think you are on the right track, as it was said earlier the form should populate all the details ending up with under payment wiped out (I think)

nem

Comment

Thanks Nem
        Just a complete utter shambles

Comment

Stupid question for a novice on the self assesment
          view your calculation page does you national insurance figure appear anywhere we have done a online tax checker and the figure for tax includes national insurance but on his tax calculation from HMRC its missing

Comment

Originally posted by winner12 View Post
            Stupid question for a novice on the self assesment
            view your calculation page does you national insurance figure appear anywhere we have done a online tax checker and the figure for tax includes national insurance but on his tax calculation from HMRC its missing
            Hello Winner,

Got me there I'm afraid, but I think is should be shown.

nem

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
            Working...
            X