• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Lowell harassing me

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Lowell harassing me

Originally posted by wales01man View Post
    Lowells have a right to pursue the debt its their tactics that are wrong to some until they stop chasing you they will use any means to get you to pay.
    what is the total amounts of the debts can you afford to set up a payment plan or are you willing to ignore or fight them .
    We have about 50 letters here from them since 2009 chasing various debts none of their threats have been carried out the just pass them to another bunch of collectors to try once they fail Lowell get the debt back We chose to ignore them what you do has to be your choice keep on this forum others will offer help
    As they have gone back on all said in their email to me I'm guessing the response I got was a generic message they send out to everyone who makes contact. I refuse to speak to them on the phone on the grounds of their bully tactics and what I have found on research of them and the letters turning up one by one requesting my personal information on my medical issues. Their 'help' is just another tactic to scare me.

Each letter seems to be arriving with dated 26th April with 30 days to send my info regarding my medical problems and giving them permission to have them as it's sensitive data. The original date named for freeze the two accounts were for 60 days that's now decreased alot. I'm guessing these are scare tactics. After speaking to my doctor she is alarmed and angered by these responses from them. My conditions mean I stress and my blood pressure is already high with my sleep condition on top which I am seeing another doctor about as well as my other doctor about my deteriorating back condition. Surley I could have a case against them causing more stress to these multiple conditions I have.
    Last edited by Sheldon1982; 3rd May 2016, 21:34:PM.

Comment

Re: Lowell harassing me

Had an interesting email from lowell concerning me making a complaint to trading standards. I seem to have shaken them slightly I plan on taking this alot further

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
      Working...
      X