• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Trust on-line

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trust on-line

Hoping this might have an easy explanation, trust on-line shows I have no judgements against me but Noddle says otherwise? Might there be a reason for this.....
    Tags: None

Re: Trust on-line

Good morning Stu, Happy New Year!!

Noddle is not always up to date could be that any CCJ is now over 6 years from the date of judgement.
    Has there been any change of address in the relevant 6 year period.
    I would ask Noddle to clarify the data it is publishing.

nem

Comment

Morning Nem, Happy new year also, the date of judgement is from 2012 (Nothing to my ongoing concern) I moved address in 2011 to my current address, I never received the paper work also :|, I used trust on-line and was charged 4 for the use of England & Wales orders and judgements... was this the correct one to use for CCJ's?.... and nothing appears

Also I did query this with Noddle when my current issue arose as i knew nothing about it and their response was that it is correct...

Comment

Originally posted by stu82 View Post
        Morning Nem, Happy new year also, the date of judgement is from 2012 (Nothing to my ongoing concern) I moved address in 2011 to my current address, I never received the paper work also :|, I used trust on-line and was charged 4 for the use of England & Wales orders and judgements... was this the correct one to use for CCJ's?.... and nothing appears

Also I did query this with Noddle when my current issue arose as i knew nothing about it and their response was that it is correct...
        Yes that's the correct one. I take it there is nothing more than the date of judgement showing on files?
        Is there any credit file entry that would tie up with the judgement date?

nem

Comment

I moved address in 2011 to my current address,
          Did you check both addresses on Trust on-line?

Comment

Originally posted by nemesis45 View Post
            Yes that's the correct one. I take it there is nothing more than the date of judgement showing on files?
            Is there any credit file entry that would tie up with the judgement date?

nem
            There is the amount, date, court and the previous address Nem. The CCJ amount does not coincide with anything on my file but it is on there as a debt but with a much lesser amount.... :S If that makes sense

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Debt Camel View Post
            Did you check both addresses on Trust on-line?
            I didn't DC I just put my current address maybe this explains it ?

Comment

Trust Online searches are very sensitive to the information you input and it all has to be right to pick up any results.

Comment

It may well do Go back and try with your previous address.

Comment

I will check with my old address....

On another note this CCJ is 4 years old and has NEVER been queried or chased by any DCA no letters nothing. When would a reasonable amount of time lapse for the enforcement of the CCJ or does it not stop?

Comment

A CCJ never expires but the creditor has to apply to the court to try to enforce a CCJ after 6 years of inaction.

It will drop off your credit records after 6 years,

Comment

What is the likelihood of the judge granting such after the 6 years DC? forgone conclusion... no doubt

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                      Working...
                      X