• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

HELP NEEDED - CCJ CARRIED OUT ON WRONG AMOUNT OWED - MEIII Ltd/Arrow old EGG Loan

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HELP NEEDED - CCJ CARRIED OUT ON WRONG AMOUNT OWED - MEIII Ltd/Arrow old EGG Loan

Good Afternoon to you all.
    To cut a long story short i had had setup a repayment plan with one of the many debt recovery companies who were chasing the outstanding amount i had with a old EGG Loan and doing the right thing setup a repayment plan, this was in force for good six mths or so when i was informed that the company i was dealing with was no longer in business this led to a number of different companies contacting me for the same debt, to my frustration i just let it slide until it came to a head.
    This has happened with MEIII Ltd taking the baton.

MEIII Ltd via Shoosmiths has now taken the steps to ask for a payment on the debt which i disclosed to them that the outstanding amount was wrong and there would be a PPI claim made against it, at this stage they were taking me to court i requested all paperwork for them regarding the agreement etc which i received, on the agreement as plan as day was the payment for PPI.

I communicated with Shoo smith regarding the issue with the amount that they were chasing me for and believed that the matter would be resloved when the PPI claim was finalized, this was not the case they proceeded with a CCJ against me while the PPI claim was on going, to which i might add i won the day and there was a payment made to reduce the debt via Canada Sq.
    This did not go down to well, as i believe :-
    1. MEIII Ltd should have seen that this debt was going to be possibly wrong in the outstanding figures due to PPI being attached.
    2. A CCJ was issued when a claim was ongoing when i had supplied and communicate with Shoosmith.

Now they have stated that they are looking to put a Charging Order on me for the new outstanding amount.
    Please can you advise if i can set aside the CCJ on the grounds of them going to court on the wrong figures for the debt plus acting the way they have issuing the CCJ
    Any advise would be mostly appreciated
    Last edited by gears; 15th September 2015, 14:27:PM. Reason: mis spell
    Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
Working...
X