• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Mortgage Charges - Reclaim

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mortgage Charges - Reclaim

Hi

Can anyone point me to a thread, or forum, where i can get advice about dealing with charges for arrears, from Acenden or mortgage companies in general.

Thanks in advance.
    Tags: None

Re: Mortgage Charges - Reclaim

Originally posted by thedogateit View Post
    Hi

Can anyone point me to a thread, or forum, where i can get advice about dealing with charges for arrears, from Acenden or mortgage companies in general.

Thanks in advance.
    The FCA have announced just a few weeks ago, that SPML and Preferred Mortgages will have to refund certain charges back to the consumer. Litigation Management Fees, Repossession Management Fees; etc.

https://www.Fca.org.uk/your-fca/docu...e-limited-vreq

To reclaim write a letter to Acenden Mortgages Servicing Solutions
    St Johns Place
    Easton Street
    High Wycombe
    HP11 1NL

The administrators for Acenden are:

Price Waterhouse Cooper
    33 Wellington Street
    Leeds
    LS1 4JP

I would suggest that you write to both by recorded delivery, just in case Acenden or PWC deny any knowledge that they hold any documents on you.

With us, when we requested documents from PWC, the letter said that our documents had been destroyed. Even though the statutory period for holding on to them is 12 years for a mortgage, and 6 years for an unsecured loan.ad

If you want further information please PM me.
    Last edited by stephen25000; 31st July 2015, 17:03:PM.

Comment

Originally posted by stephen25000 View Post
      The FCA have announced just a few weeks ago, that SPML and Preferred Mortgages will have to refund certain charges back to the consumer. Litigation Management Fees, Repossession Management Fees; etc.

https://www.Fca.org.uk/your-fca/docu...e-limited-vreq

To reclaim write a letter to Acenden Mortgages Servicing Solutions
      St Johns Place
      Easton Street
      High Wycombe
      HP11 1NL

The administrators for Acenden are:

Price Waterhouse Cooper
      33 Wellington Street
      Leeds
      LS1 4JP

I would suggest that you write to both by recorded delivery, just in case Acenden or PWC deny any knowledge that they hold any documents on you.

With us, when we requested documents from PWC, the letter said that our documents had been destroyed. Even though the statutory period for holding on to them is 12 years for a mortgage, and 6 years for an unsecured loan.ad

If you want further information please PM me.

Thanks for that - great help.

I Will do some reading and thanks for your offer of help.

Comment

Apologises, I gave you the wrong link to the FCA.

http://www.fca.org.uk/your-fca/docum...e-limited-vreq

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
        Working...
        X