• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Help and Advice needed.... Fraud

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help and Advice needed.... Fraud

Evening All

I am new to the site and luckily i came across this site

So to cut a long story short - someone i knew used my bank details fraudulantly to puchase a mobile phone and applying for loans in my name. This has been on going on for about 4 years now and in May the guy in question was found guilty at crown court where he was given a 4 yr jail sentence. I am now in the process of removing these issues from my credit file and getting my life back on track, however the phone company he purchased the phone from are refusing to even entertain me. Myself and the police have spoken to them at length explaining the situation but the refuse to give me my money back (it was £499)

Please can anyone help or advise me what i can do
    Many thanks x
    Tags: None

Re: Help and Advice needed.... Fraud

Hi Welcome to LB

Which phone company is this please?
    Have you raised this with the company as a Formal
    Complaint addressed to their CEO, most of the so
    called customer complaints/ (dis) service people are
    not able to make decisions outside the company script.
    nem

Comment

Hi Nem

Thank you for taking the time to reply to me

Its Carphone Warehouse - I did speak to a customer advisor and said i wasnt happy with what she told me, i mentioned that i would complain the CEO to which she replied '' i wouldnt bother he'll only tell you what i told you!!''

Comment

Originally posted by Natalie86 View Post
        Hi Nem

Thank you for taking the time to reply to me

Its Carphone Warehouse - I did speak to a customer advisor and said i wasnt happy with what she told me, i mentioned that i would complain the CEO to which she replied '' i wouldnt bother he'll only tell you what i told you!!''
        Charles Dunstone Chairman of CPW claims to want to " put things right" so make a Formal Complaint to him personally.

nem

Comment

Make sure you tell him what the advisor said he might not appreciate remarks like that

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
          Working...
          X