• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

1st credit hfc statement

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 1st credit hfc statement

Originally posted by joedempsey View Post
    hello all finally update on this one...after complaining and trying to get HFC to comply with a SAR request which took 8 complaints over a year and intervention from the FOS. i received a huge pack of old accounts which my partner had with HFC.
    i tried my luck and applied for PPI claim.
    some account were even from the 1990s all contained massive interest rates and PPI to our surprise HFC (now HSBC) Offered just short of £4000.

but what surprised me most is the debt 1st credit has been chasing the agreement they sent posted on page #7 this thread.
    HFC have no knowledge of this account and nothing related to it was in the SAR package.
    looking back on the Agreement on #7 the account number is written in pen at the top of the page. and all the accounts she had with HFC had the account number printed at the top of each agreement
    i did send a complaint to 1st credit outlining all the issues and regards the statement they sent along with the agreement (#1) and the fact they purchased in 2007 but the statement says account up to 2010.

1st credit never responded to our complaints and nothing was heard from them since that letter in 2015 (she still paying £5 a month)
    until recently when the letters have become weekly asking to get in touch and your debt wont go away letters.

any thoughts ? or ideas ?
    Good morning,

Could be that they have got accounts mixed up.

Can you please post a copy of the statement you have received.

nem

Comment

thanks for the reply.

the statement from 1st credit is on#1 of this thread.

joe

Comment

thanks for the reply.

the statement from 1st credit is on#1 of this thread.

joe
        I think the statement is a made up one by 1st Credit.

nem

Comment

Originally posted by nemesis45 View Post
          I think the statement is a made up one by 1st Credit.

nem
          whats the advise if 1st credit start getting heavy again bear in mind they never responded to my complaint .
          never responded about the lack of CCA they sent which was 1 page only and never answered until now.

also still bear in mins shes still paying them £5 a month only now after at least 9 months demands are getting heavier.

joe

Comment

whats the advise if 1st credit start getting heavy again bear in mind they never responded to my complaint .
            never responded about the lack of CCA they sent which was 1 page only and never answered until now.

also still bear in mins shes still paying them £5 a month only now after at least 9 months demands are getting heavier.

joe
            Should 1st Crud start threatening court action at any time come back here for help.

I think you said earlier that £5 a month is being paid is this going to first credit? If so they should have sent a statement showing the £5 payments reducing the debt at least annually .

nem

Comment

Originally posted by nemesis45 View Post
              Should 1st Crud start threatening court action at any time come back here for help.

I think you said earlier that £5 a month is being paid is this going to first credit? If so they should have sent a statement showing the £5 payments reducing the debt at least annually .

nem
              thanks for the reply nem

yes the £5 a month goes to 1st crud and she does receive a statement every year.

regards

Comment

thanks for the reply nem

yes the £5 a month goes to 1st crud and she does receive a statement every year.

regards
                How long has this been paid, is the balance decreasing?

nem

Comment

since around 2007 and yes its decreasing very slow lol.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                  Working...
                  X