• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

ccj and charging orders

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ccj and charging orders

Please help

I have been given a CCJ . Started paying monthly.. I have been told that a charging order is on its way and the paper work
    will be sent soon by a court. This is to secure the total loan as the monthly payments are minimal.

Any advice Is there anything I can do. .
    as to what I should do
    Thanks
    WAT
    Tags: None

Re: ccj and charging orders

It's not an unusual scenario when a CCJ is in place and only small payments are being made.
    How much was the judgement for?

nem

Comment

The total debt was 8000 pnds. Paying 20 nds per month by STO.
      Thank you for prompt reply

Comment

Originally posted by wat View Post

The total debt was 8000 pnds. Paying 20 nds per month by STO.
        Thank you for prompt reply
        Is there a way of paying a part of the debt to get the Second charge on the house released.and the debt written off.
        They did offer paying the full amount in three installments within 3 months.This was some time back.
        But can not afford it.
        How would I negotiate a payment to satisfy above.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
        Working...
        X