• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Welcome Finance charge

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Welcome Finance charge

We did a SAR off with the fee and we reoprted it to the FOS, but we have this reply from them.

The FOS cannot deal with welcome because of the follow issue:-

The information was supplied by http://www.fscs.org.uk/what-we-cover...m&company=2514

• Welcome Financial Services Limited

Declared in default 2nd March 2011

1. The Firm (and the Cattles Group) is insolvent but has reached an agreement with its financial creditors to restructure its liabilities. Given that it is insolvent, the firm has been declared in default. http://www.fscs.org.uk/industry/news...cial-358dpepp/

Please advise what we should now do? Surely now because they have been declared in Default they must remove the said charge and now we know why they are not so forth coming with the information we have all asked for in all our emails to them or to my SAR request?

I am lost for what we can do next, can someone please help me??
    Never give up and the road may be long, but if your right you will win in the end!

Comment

Have you had a reply from them with your SDAR yet?
      Never give up, Never surrender.

Comment

Right a little up date..................

Just got a letter from MKDR.............

I have got a statement of my old account with welcome and it states that the Balance is NIL because they have written off the debt, what debt cheeky buggers........... in 2010 and that the owners are now MKDR, they also sent a copy of the notice of Assignment and TBH it's not worth the paper it is written on as this has a water mark saying COPY across it and the letter is not on Company letter headed as it should be but a blank letter with the same font, no proof of postage not anything.....

I have now contacted the Land Reg to see what they can do about this because like I have said before we knew the balance to be nil and this statement proves it.

So can anyone now please help me with what direction I should now take to get this charge removed from my house, when it should not be there in the first place
        Never give up and the road may be long, but if your right you will win in the end!

Comment

this form is from the land registry website to remove a charge from house deeds. Worth a try. it does say on the website that the company has to notify land registry when the charge is expired but might be worth sending the form with the NIL balance statement/letter and see if it can be removed???

good luck
          Attached Files

Comment

Just wanted to let you all know that after battling for over a year we have finally WON our case with the of FOS. The said charge has finally been removed and we have won at long last.

HFHFHFJDJDJDJ

Comment

The NOA is fine in that form, there is no obligation on creditors to store/archive hard copies
              of NOA's and DOA's notation is made on the debtors file that a notice was sent on a specific date.
              I echo DT's question any data from the SAR?

nem

Comment

hi - hopefully someone will pick up my Q here although the thread ended 2014?!
                the legal charge on my property according to land reg is owned by Welcome finance but the debt on credit expert is owned by MKDP. now does that mean the charge should be lifted as per the above case?
                many thanks

- - - Updated - - -

sorry me being new thought the above case was 2014! just realised its 2016 so hopefully you guys can help!

Comment

Only seen this as I subscribed to the thread. Try starting your own you will gets lots of help.
                  Never give up, Never surrender.

Comment

thanks will do!!

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                    Working...
                    X