• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

RLP from Primark

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RLP from Primark

Hello,

Obviously I am extremely embarrassed and ashamed of myself. I was caught shop lifting a £10 item from Primark and was told that I will receive a RLP invoice. Having read many threads I am aware that I should not pay this company. However my question is a little more basic if anyone can help..

The letter is being sent to my home address whilst I am staying at my university address. Therefore I am keen to know what is printed on the envelope. My parents would not open a letter posted to me but will ask questions if there is "Retail loss prevention" written in red on the envelope as I have heard some people mention. However I have also heard that some people get letters with a simple grey RLP logo on it but both of these sources were quite old and so I would love it if people could just take two seconds to inform me as to what was on their envelopes.

I hope someone can help,
    Thanks

Re: RLP from Primark

hi I want to asking you if you are receive a letter from RLP and if you can tell me how looks a envelope. I made the same mistake and don't want my house mat know aboute this. I am really sorry aboute this now but is too late

Comment

RIP Notice/invoice = just a begging letter from the EDIT, = IGNORE no power.
      Last edited by Amethyst; 20th October 2015, 16:32:PM.

Comment

and have some stamp on the envelope that is from them. because if have I have to cancel my job and stay home to wait aboute post man. I am going crazy. thank you

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
        Working...
        X