• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Ernest Wilson

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ernest Wilson

I have received a letter today from Ernest Wilson for an apparent debt from 2001 with a ccj in 2002 demanding that this debt is settled. " We intend to apply to cort to enforece the judgement as this will incurr further costs, I am writing to you to provide an opportunity to pay the sum of xxxxx within 14 days." Can they do this after 20 years? Its the first Ive heard of it. Thank you
    Tags: None

They would have great difficulty because of the time that's lapsed since the CCJ was granted.
    The Court will need very, very good reasons why they hadn't acted within the first few years of the CCJ being granted.

Comment

Thank you. So should I just ignore it then? Worried a reply would be an acknowledgement of the debt.

Comment

Originally posted by vez View Post
        Thank you. So should I just ignore it then? Worried a reply would be an acknowledgement of the debt.
        Yes, they had the opportunity to act, but failed to do so. If they send anything update the thread.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
        Working...
        X