• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Direct attachment of earnings please help i feel suicidal.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Direct attachment of earnings please help i feel suicidal.

Please please can someone anyone help me, i already have PTSD and this has been pushing thoughts into my head to esca[[e everything as i don't know where else to turn, three years ago a friend of mine or who i thought was a friend of mine, gave me some money to help me when i had some hard times, i had no way i could repay him but i did offer him my sharesave money at the company we worked for and my car which and some value, he declined and said that eh did not want them, he was glad he could help. Well later he started to ask for it back, but he waited a few months before doing so, and he started to get more aggressive with my wife and i saying he knew people in Manchester. My wife was scared and she offered to give him £200 a month that i didn't know of and he turned it down and said he wanted more, this went on and on and eventually it stopped as he moved away. Now i have just had a direct attachment of earnings from my employer and he wants £11000, we never never and anywhere near this from him, and .he said he was helping us and didn't want want what we offered, i have no experience in this and have looked on forums, and was told to submit an N244 as we have a very complex address and we struggle to receive mail here, we think it is because of this that we never received any paperwork, also the court had a different postcode and we don't know why., .I did this and it was rejected but we do not know why, we fit the criteria as we knew nothing of the case, and received no paperwork. This is really making me suffer mentally and i have been struggling with suicidal thoughts to make it all go away please is there anyone that can help at all.
    Tags: None

Hi Anonymous.

I'm really sorry I only just spotted this. You sound very scared and I just wanted to reassure you that this is not the end of the world. This is something that can be managed but we need to know some more information and as quickly as possible.

It sounds like you have had a N244 set aside judgment application fail, can you tell us more about this. can you share the application wording you used. Did you go to a hearing? What happened?

In terms of the attachment of earnings, worst case, they will have to take a percentage of your income each year to pay off this alleged debt. Have you saved any of the communications received which were threatening?

On your mental health most importantly, this court issue could be a trigger for a deeper issue around depression and anxiety. Have you spoken to your GP, if not do so as a matter of urgency. Also please remember there are many telephone support services you can contact, let me know if you want any numbers or details.

Hopefully you will receive a notification and you'll be able to tell us a bit more so that we can support you and reassure you that we are aware of your need for support and will do our best.
    "Although scalar fields are Lorentz scalars, they may transform nontrivially under other symmetries, such as flavour or isospin. For example, the pion is invariant under the restricted Lorentz group, but is an isospin triplet (meaning it transforms like a three component vector under the SU(2) isospin symmetry). Furthermore, it picks up a negative phase under parity inversion, so it transforms nontrivially under the full Lorentz group; such particles are called pseudoscalar rather than scalar. Most mesons are pseudoscalar particles." (finally explained to a captivated Celestine by Professor Brian Cox on Wednesday 27th June 2012 )

I am proud to have co-founded LegalBeagles in 2007

If we have helped you we'd appreciate it if you can leave a review on our Trust Pilot page

If you wish to book an appointment with me to discuss your credit agreement, please email kate@legalbeaglesgroup. com

Comment

Originally posted by anonymous1975 View Post
      Please please can someone anyone help me, i already have PTSD and this has been pushing thoughts into my head to esca[[e everything as i don't know where else to turn, three years ago a friend of mine or who i thought was a friend of mine, gave me some money to help me when i had some hard times, i had no way i could repay him but i did offer him my sharesave money at the company we worked for and my car which and some value, he declined and said that eh did not want them, he was glad he could help. Well later he started to ask for it back, but he waited a few months before doing so, and he started to get more aggressive with my wife and i saying he knew people in Manchester. My wife was scared and she offered to give him £200 a month that i didn't know of and he turned it down and said he wanted more, this went on and on and eventually it stopped as he moved away. Now i have just had a direct attachment of earnings from my employer and he wants £11000, we never never and anywhere near this from him, and .he said he was helping us and didn't want want what we offered, i have no experience in this and have looked on forums, and was told to submit an N244 as we have a very complex address and we struggle to receive mail here, we think it is because of this that we never received any paperwork, also the court had a different postcode and we don't know why., .I did this and it was rejected but we do not know why, we fit the criteria as we knew nothing of the case, and received no paperwork. This is really making me suffer mentally and i have been struggling with suicidal thoughts to make it all go away please is there anyone that can help at all.
      Celestine

Thank you for your reply, i have PTSD from the military, and did have some help before Covid but then this sort of tailed off , so i try and keep positive thoughts but this has really set me back and im struggling daily. So last Christmas i received a direct attachment of earnings through my employer, i had no previous paperwork and was not aware of any case. I called the Huddersfield court and they said that i could apply for a "stay of writ" they said i would need to complete an N244 form and pay the £14 fee which i did, now i have no knowledge or experience of anything regarding this, i asked for a chance to be heard in court as i received no paperwork, that i had a witness statement of the bullying, that i had proof of the issues with my address, and that i categorically did not owe the claimant this money. i waited for any news back and if i could go to court. I received nothing except another direct attachment of earnings nearly two weeks ago, again i called the courts and they could see that i had previously submitted the form and said i could resubmit, so i did so. I have been chasing the courts for two weeks, Northampton County court saying they do not have the information Huddersfield do, and Huddersfield were saying that Northampton do. Now on Friday i received an email from Huddersfield County court and this is what it stated Now i followed the instructions to the letter that Huddersfield County court told me to do, but from what can see as someone uneducated in these matters is that i have resubmitted the same details when i should have appealed the appeal? this is unfair as i did exactly what i was told to do. Please can anyon ehelp??

" " UPON the Court considering the Defendant’s application notice of 05 June 2023.
      AND UPON it appearing that the Defendant is making the same application that has already been considered and
      dismissed by Deputy District Judge Ellington on 13 February 2023.
      AND UPON the Court noting that if the Defendant has complaint with the order made by the Court on 13 February
      2023 then the correct course of action would be to seek the Court’s permission to appeal that decision rather than
      making the application afresh.
      IT IS ORDERED THAT
      1. The Defendant’s application of 05 June 2023 is dismissed.
      2. This Order has been made by the Court of its own initiative without a hearing, the parties have the right to
      apply to have the Order set aside, varied or stayed pursuant to Rules 3.3(5) and 3.3(6) of the Civil Procedure
      Rules 1998 such application to be sent and delivered to the court (together with any appropriate fee) to arrive
      within seven days of service of this Order.
      Dated 07 June 2023
      The court office at the County Court at Huddersfield, Queensgate House, Queensgate, Huddersfield, West Yorkshire, HD1 2RR. When corresponding with the court,
      please address forms or letters to the Court Manager and quote the claim number. Tel: 01484 421043 Fax: 0870 7395832. Check if you can issue your claim online.
      It will save you time and money. Go to www.moneyclaim.gov.uk to find out more.
      Produced by:Jane Walls
      N24 General Form of Judgment or Order "

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
      Working...
      X