• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Solicitor letters for UAE debts

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just tried with Citizen advice now, They said I should find the international debts service....(She did not understood at all..)
    But one thing that seems clearer to me that the free debts advisory will just advice and I have to act independently according to them.

I think I need someone act with me. But I haven't speak with Stepchange yet because of IP shows outside of UK so they did not let me got through.

Have anyone heard about bankruptcy bureau? I think they are not a free advisory but It came up, top of the line in google searched by " Bankruptcy advisor in UK."

Comment

They look like sharks.
      Lawyer (solicitor) - retired from practice, now supervising solicitor in a university law clinic. I do not advise by private message.

Litigants in Person should download and read the Judiciary's handbook for litigants in person: https://www.judiciary.uk/wp-content/..._in_Person.pdf

Comment

Dear All,

A lot has happened so far and now I share my situation with everyone. Eventually, I filed for bankruptcy and I just hope that 12 months will pass by next year.
        I have no property or saving, no work so was not too complicated to get an approval. Also, have been taken to the emergency room several times for examination and treatment.

The guilt of making the debt won't go away, but I feel little better that I didn't burden to my family at least.

I'm still getting letters from IDR and every time I do, I'm sorry for my little son to see this happening, and I'm afraid I have to send my bankruptcy number back to them.

I think they sold my debts to several collection agency.
        I am not sure how they find my address, by bank or driving license etc. Even I don't have NI number though.

This is my update so far. Thanks to all of you, I was able to come to my senses and proceed this much, so I really wanted to say thank you.

Bless you all.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
        Working...
        X