• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

CCA request

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CCA request

if a Debt collector hands you a credit agreement late after a CCA request deadline?? what happens?
    Tags: None

you check it is enforceable!

tell us more about this item etc?

Comment

So if you gave 30days and Debt collector gives you it 60days later, its enforceable???

how I check if enforceable?

Comment

Originally posted by dinky201 View Post
        So if you gave 30days and Debt collector gives you it 60days later, its enforceable???

how I check if enforceable?
        no matter which way i look at my reply upside down sideway cannot see I have stated anything about 60 days???

now look you requested a CCA okay! delayed, now you have got what they state is a CCA1974, you now need to find out if enforceable or not? now tell us about who originator and follow ups with who owned the alledged debt/amount/last payment? etc etc even take copy and blank out name a/c number address and post up here somebody will look at it for you? also date taken out with whom.

Comment

echat11 probably look in as well and advise.

Comment

I like that one "cannot see I have stated anything about 60 days"

i send photo copy

Comment

Its Aqua sold to Cabot, shall I send you copies as a PM???

Comment

no all on here to private PMs as open site unless told to, make sure redacted info crossed out hence I stated make copy of original copy and redact that copy then post here for them to look at

Comment

last paid/ default date etc etc etc taken out etc

Comment

When was the account opened?

Has the terms been 'varied' since the account was opened?

https://www.handbook.fca.org.uk/handbook/CONC/13.pdf

Comment

Account opened in 2016 I think

Comment

Account opened in 2016 I think
                        Depending on the actual date it was opened i.e. XX/XX/XXXX, it might be statute barred. If 6 years has lapsed and no payment or written acknowledgement of the debt has been made in the last 6 years.

You can upload what they have sent, removing all personal details. Use igmur to upload the agreement etc.

Comment

shall up load on this thread, its alot of pages?????

Comment

Link to what they showed https://imgur.com/a/RgdKrZb

Comment

Link to what they showed https://imgur.com/a/RgdKrZb
                              Can't find your specific APR, they say it will be on the back of your 'welcome Letter', have they sent that?

Also has the interest rate changed since you opened the account? (varied the terms).

https://www.judiciary.uk/publication...-civil-221013/

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                              Working...
                              X