• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Dro

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dro

Hi I would like some advice on a dro please. I have had my barcode through and have read my application. On my wages part it says I earn less than what I do. As I had too send 3 wage slips off 2 were lower than normal because of sickness. It looks like they have put them together and divided them by 3 months and got a low wage. Which means when they have worked my income and expenditure out I am -£216. Will I still be accepted for a dro with these figures. Also as some of my debts are loans will they contest the dro as the figure for wages is lower than what was put on the application form when I done the loans. Many thanks
    Tags: None

You need to talk to your DRO adviser about the low sick pay issue. It may depend on what your normal pay is and how soon you are likely to get back to it.

Creditors don't usually spend a lot of time thinking about DROS - they are very very rarely challenged. It would be a lot of work for someone to go back to your loan applications, what would be the point?

there isn't usually much about DROs on these boards.. You may find this useful https://debtcamel.co.uk/dro-applications-faqs/

Comment

Thank you for the reply I have been accepted for a dro. I did phone them up as in the booklet they sent it said to save bank statements paperwork for 12-15 months. They did say they don’t need too see anything else about my income and expenditure during the moratorium period neither does the insolvency service or at the end. Which I find strange. All they said was if the insolvency service contact me if I have a lump sum or assets or been named on a house. Then they will get in touch

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
      Working...
      X