• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

247 money box help pls

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 247 money box help pls

On the 14/06/21 I made a offer on a old debt with this company. The debt is £275 and I made a full and final payment offer of £100. The next day on the 15th they accepted the offer and sent me payment details and to use my customer reference with the payment so they could assign it. I followed the instructions, doubled checked both the bank details and my reference number then sent the payment via fast payment with Lloyds.

after 4 requests for confirmation of the account being settled I have heard nothing. Worse still when I log in to their web account page my balance still shows as £275 and it’s still shown as active on my credit file. So far I’ve emailed them and text them as they are not taking phone calls right now. I have the emails and the transaction details but if they carry on ignoring me and not clearing the account with the money I’ve sent what if any action can I take? I’m trying to clear my old debts as best as I can and this is still a stain on my file. Any help or advice is greatly appreciated
    Tags: None

Hi Bart70

Have you contacted the company contacts on this webpage?

https://harrisons.uk.com/247-moneybox/

Comment

Yes I have rang that number but they are not taking calls. It gives you a number to text which I’ve done and that’s the same email that I have been using too. Again no reply after I paid the money. I know it wasn’t a scam because I went back over previous emails and checked the bank details etc. Also Lloyds app confirmed the name of the bank account as 247moneybox. I’ve been very careful but I just can’t help but worry they are playing games since they have gone bust.

Comment

Hi Bart70

Email all five Directors, explain what's happened, what you want them to do (what was agreed) and give them a deadline to do it (tell them if you don't do it, you'll escalate matters). Don't include bank details, just the 247 MoneyBox account number.

https://harrisons.uk.com/our-team/

Comment

Thank you for the help. Sent a complaint email this morning and mentioned FCA complaint and I received a reply in 10 mins and then one hour later they have allotted the payment and cleared the debt! Why they couldn’t of just done that in the first place instead of ignoring me. But done.

Comment

Originally posted by bart70 View Post
            Thank you for the help. Sent a complaint email this morning and mentioned FCA complaint and I received a reply in 10 mins and then one hour later they have allotted the payment and cleared the debt! Why they couldn’t of just done that in the first place instead of ignoring me. But done.
            Cool, glad it's worked out for you.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
            Working...
            X