• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Amigo Loans

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amigo Loans

​​​Hey Guys, I did an unfair lending complaint to Amigo loans last year, they redress the guarantor as they didn't do right checks to see who am I. They said they'll remove all negative information from Credit File as I sent them a data erasure request. They still haven't removed the negative information. Yesterday I received a Account Summary letter from them regarding my account balance. They are lieing, they are harassing me, what can I do now? Can I take legal action against Amigo?
    Tags: None

I think you should gather as much evidence as possible an sue the company. However, you will need a good attorney, which is costly. However, if you’re sure you’re right, you can cope and invest in it. and I would suggest never loan money from amigo. They are very suspicious organization, and it is not only my opinion about them. That’s why you should better look for a better company you can take loan at, and even compare it at navibanker. Anyway, it is useful to at least study everything about taking loans there. That way you’ll know what type do you need, and the easiest strategies to pay it out quickly.

Comment

They have agreed to do what you want. Give them another week or two.

Comment

Old thread revived by spammers ..... Original post February 2021

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
        Working...
        X