• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Reconstituted Credit card agreenment - CCA request

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reconstituted Credit card agreenment - CCA request

Hi All,

Hope you are all well.

I sent over a CCA requst to PRA Group regarding an old MBNA credit card, I recieved a letter from them stating that they did not have the documentaion and therefore at the time they deemed the debt unenforcable.
    Just a matter of days later I've recieved documantation back which they claim is what i've requested but this looks like a whole load of terms and conditions with my name and address tucked in there near the top of page 2 of said documents. Having never seen a reconstituted agreement in the past is this what they look like? I've attached the first two pages of the docs, doues this represent a true copy of the agreement as detailed in the CCA request or are they trying to pull the wool over my eyes?

Thanks in advance for all help and advice.
    Attached Files
    Tags: None

That's exactly what I need help with. Received 2 letters from PRA today, one saying they've sent what they have so far but is unenforceable (load of terms and conditions) and the 2nd saying they've sent what I asked for, but is a few pages of credit card statements, starting from 2009 when the debt was already at £12,000. Doesn't even have the name of the bank on any of the statements. Waiting for help too, so hope someone can help us out.

Comment

Can anyone in the know help out here please.

Comment

they say unenforceable then they have a problem, up to them to make any next move

Comment

stood on me head to read them, date of this agreement ???taken out

Comment

Sorry, I've jumped on the other person's post (have replied to my previous post on my thread). For me, there is no date on the credit agreement terms and conditions. The bundle of statements they sent is from 2009 when the balance was around £12,000. Can't remember when it was actually took out, but some time before it got out of hand and was at that amount in 2009. The statements also don't have the bank name on, just mine.

Comment

Hi Mike,

Unfrotunately they didn't upload the right way up, the card was taken out around 2015-2016

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
              Working...
              X