• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Statue barred advice

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Statue barred advice

Hi I have 3 debts in total.*
    2 mobile phone debts
    1 catalogue debt
    I have Sar all three and CCA the catalogue debt.
    I have also sent prove it letters to the debt company.*

The mobile phone Sars did not have very much info.*
    Both stated it was passed to collection agencies on the 07/2014. There was no payment list as it stated it was purged due to age of the account. However the debt company provided a print screen of last payments made in may/June 2014. No official default notice was served so no record. However the defaults were added much later one in December and August.*
    No contact payment has been made since, only a prove it letter.*

The catalogue sar sent me lots of info but it didn't have any proof of default notice. I never received a default notice thats why.
    There was never a payment made on this as I was indispute with a non delivery of items at the time. However no evidence of this. Last order was placed may 2014. Last contact.
    Info in the Sar said when the debt was sold which was pennies.
    I requested CCA from debtor and catalogue company.*
    Debtor sent me a reconstitution. However the Sar said there was no agreement on record but I recieved a letter stating they sent me a true agreement which was just my name and address and no signature because I never signed it. I have a letter reminding me I needed to sign it but never did.
    Another thing to add when I cca the debtor or the catalogue company none of them provided a copy of the default notice is this correct procedure?

The debt company are getting close in my opinion to taking these to court. Due to payment history and acknowledgement the debts are 6 years passed from last few payment reminders. For some reason the defaults were set much much later on the mobile accounts one in December and October. The Sar on the telecommunications stated it was passed to the debt company on the 07/2014 which means the defauls were added after this.*

Any advice would be greatly appreciated. It would seem the debt company added or adjusted the default date. There is no paperwork for these as their not regulated by the CCA.*
    Thanks*
    Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
Working...
X