• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Debt advice in pandemic

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Debt advice in pandemic

SPAM - So we replaced the fake link with the real Stepchange one to annoy the spammer!

I'm introducing a company which helps low budget peoples in the UK, by providing them stepchange contact detailsand gave full free information about the debt. In this Covid-19 pandemic every people need money because their business and jobs have gone. SO there is theonly a solution and that is free debt advice from authorized centers.

spammer

Comment

Originally posted by Ginnie smith View Post
      I'm introducing a company which helps low budget peoples in the UK, by providing them stepchange contact detailsand gave full free information about the debt. In this Covid-19 pandemic every people need money because their business and jobs have gone. SO there is theonly a solution and that is free debt advice from authorized centers.
      bit yankee posting

Authorized = yankee spelled

Centers = Yankee spelled

Stepchange - if you need money = shows yankee does not know what stepchange is about

schools out
      Last edited by MIKE770; 12th May 2020, 07:30:AM.

Comment

That is literally a fake Stepchange site. Disgusting. I wonder what 'services' they offer. Grrr
        "Although scalar fields are Lorentz scalars, they may transform nontrivially under other symmetries, such as flavour or isospin. For example, the pion is invariant under the restricted Lorentz group, but is an isospin triplet (meaning it transforms like a three component vector under the SU(2) isospin symmetry). Furthermore, it picks up a negative phase under parity inversion, so it transforms nontrivially under the full Lorentz group; such particles are called pseudoscalar rather than scalar. Most mesons are pseudoscalar particles." (finally explained to a captivated Celestine by Professor Brian Cox on Wednesday 27th June 2012 )

I am proud to have co-founded LegalBeagles in 2007

If we have helped you we'd appreciate it if you can leave a review on our Trust Pilot page

If you wish to book an appointment with me to discuss your credit agreement, please email kate@legalbeaglesgroup. com

Comment

This thread will remain so that the real Stepchange can investigate this fake website and have it removed. In the meantime the real Stepchange is:
          https://www.stepchange.org/
          "Although scalar fields are Lorentz scalars, they may transform nontrivially under other symmetries, such as flavour or isospin. For example, the pion is invariant under the restricted Lorentz group, but is an isospin triplet (meaning it transforms like a three component vector under the SU(2) isospin symmetry). Furthermore, it picks up a negative phase under parity inversion, so it transforms nontrivially under the full Lorentz group; such particles are called pseudoscalar rather than scalar. Most mesons are pseudoscalar particles." (finally explained to a captivated Celestine by Professor Brian Cox on Wednesday 27th June 2012 )

I am proud to have co-founded LegalBeagles in 2007

If we have helped you we'd appreciate it if you can leave a review on our Trust Pilot page

If you wish to book an appointment with me to discuss your credit agreement, please email kate@legalbeaglesgroup. com

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
          Working...
          X