• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Are CCA's supposed to be dated or not?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are CCA's supposed to be dated or not?

Heello,

I requested that PRA send me the CCA's for two debts. They are quite small debts but they are hanging around due to unrelated legal fees.

Debt 1 - £1,900: Opened in 2017, Originally Barclay Loan and sold to PRA Oct 2019.
    Debt 2 - £743: Opened in 2015, Originally BarclayCard and sold to PRA Oct 2019

PRA has got back to me about Debt 2. First they sent me all of my credit card statements from before the card was defaulted (May 2018) and then a week later they sent a reconstituted CCA 74 agreement that seemed to be in two parts and the order was all over the place, taking me a bit of time to sort out. The first part seemed to be the one from when I applied as it had the address I was living at at the time. The second one has my current address. Both have my name and address, similar information (Terms & Conditions), but different lengths and neither of them are dated. Does this matter? Does it fulfil the CCA request? And most importantly, is the debt enforceable?

I used the template off the national debtline site to request them. I intend to pay off these debts within the year regardless, I guess these CCA's will just help determine how much I offer.
    Barclaycard who assisted PRA with the request sent a cover letter which I've attached (re-upload). Let me know if it's not clear and I can type it up or something. I'm not sure what they're saying which is why I'm here.

Oh yes, and they're currently on a DMP managed by Stepchange.
    Last edited by Tiana4K; 6th March 2020, 23:54:PM.
    Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
Working...
X