• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Lowlifes (again)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lowlifes (again)

Evening all, weve been sent a letter with a financial statement.* Last week they sent a letter for a notice of disconintuance.* Should I send a reply back stating I am not going to divulge information particularly as its military related.* As far as I know they sent a letter of notice of discontinuance after e filed a defence. Are they trying it on?* Be appreciative of our next step, it isn't my debt, I am sorting this out for my wife. thanks all
    Tags: None

UPDATE: Letter of Discontinuance received after defence on MCOL.* Now keep getting letters from Lowlifes asking for a financial statement (from my wife)..I presumed after a discontinuance they shouldn't be chasing this. Could I have some advice please into full and proper procedure.* Thanks, Beacons

Comment

Hi Beaconsman,

You do not need to provide any financial details, if you do complete this and fail to make or miss a payment, things will be easily escalated by them.*

Can we have a bit more detail?*

How old is the account?
      What is it for?
      Last payment?
      Have credit files been checked?

Please avoid putting personal details on here.*

BW

Deborah*

Comment

its my wifes account, i beleive Grattons catalogue, from early 2019 i think. Last payment not sure will have to check.* All i want to really is after we field a defence, the disconituned, what actions can we do and why are lowlifes sending letters with financial statements for my wofe to fill in, i assumed that after a defence is filed, and they discontinue thay cannot keep chasing it.*

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
        Working...
        X