• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Train4Tradeskills

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Train4Tradeskills

Train4tradeskills is a very very not good bad institute you must not join them in any course, WHY? because I'm a victim of their con scheme, i was afforded a visit from their representative who came to my resident to explain all about the course which was Electrical installation course i was in employment at the time which i explained to the sales person they sent to me, he said don't worry its unlimited, but after submitting 2 exam papers within 3 years i got a letter from Train4yradeskills saying that i have 1 more year to complete the course, i tole her that no way this course is unlimited as agreed with the sales person whom visited me, i had discuss with him how tight my job schedule was where he said its unlimited so how comes they are saying that my time is up in a year, by this way i lost to this company 7000+ they sent me a box of books and thats was the end of everything , no Electrical certificate , no completion they are a con company so i advise other out there to not get con the same way they did me, I'm out of pocket still struggling for work.
    Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
Working...
X