• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Problems with Everyday Loans

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problems with Everyday Loans

Hi everyone,

I hope that I will be able to get a little advice from you regarding my debt with Everyday Loans.
    First of all if I had known what type of company they are I would have never gone into their branch for a loan - but at the time I had not a lot of options.

Long story short I have taken a loan out for £1000 and when it was nearly paid they lured me into taking a top up of another £1000 which I did take. Shortly after I had split up with my partner, had to move out and start again which made me stop paying the monthly loan installments. They had then referred me to the Town & County solicitors and when I started earning more money I wanted to settle the debt.

Town & County have offered me 50% discount on the debt back in June being an offer active for 14 days only. Two days later I have asked them to confirm the full amount they need me to pay to which I have never received a response. I emailed them again a week ago asking if I could settle the debt - again no response, then I have filed an official complaint to Everyday Loans and asked for explanation - got ignored.

I don't want to call them as I was advised by my solicitor to keep everything in writing. This is very frustrating as I need this to disappear from my credit report and nobody seems to care to get in contact.

Any advice, please?

Many thanks

Tags: None

Little update - Town & County has just sent me an email that they no longer hold my case and that this has been returned to Everyday Loans who still don't reply

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
    Working...
    X