• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

help with lowell while in a dro

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help with lowell while in a dro

hi,
    earlier this year i completed a application for a dro with the help from the cab, i have had no debt letters since then now i have received a letter from lowells.
    during all the credits checks from the dro this debt did not show up as it would of been included in the dro and carnt be included now.
    I am going to said a proof it letter ( a CCA request for the agreement ) from this site, but by sending this request for the information would i be admitting liability for the alleged debt.

thanks
    pabs
    Last edited by pabs; 12th October 2018, 10:28:AM.
    Tags: None

I would like to had to the info about that there was no record of this alleged debt when when I checked with various credit reference agencies. Plus some of the info is incorrect on a recent credit check.

Just when I thought I had got my money affairs in order Lowell seem relentless. I will sending cca letter off to Lowells and sar to original creditor.
    when I send the cca letter, am I best disputing the alleged debt in the letter or is there enough info in the cca template letter from this.

if anyone can offer any other things I can do I would be gratefull.

pabs

Comment

Tagging Amethyst
      wonder if you could please look at above posts thanks
      Last edited by pabs; 16th October 2018, 19:20:PM.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
      Working...
      X