• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Coast Financial Solutions

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

you were redundant and they forced a new agreement??

Comment

The charge is still in welcomes name the arrears are 15,000 we were pestered by unannounced doorstep visits and threats when we went behind payment due to redundancy we were told that if we re finance it would save us money instead it cost more

we also found out that there was broker charges on the orig that we were unaware off and the loan put us into. Negative equity with the mortgage balance and the loan balance we are still in negative equity and yes its the family home. We were told many lies by welcome and disputed the loan but they refused to take it seriously then they sold it to Coast

Comment

Yes they called it re finance I think by the time they done this I had found work but the pressure to re finance to pay the orig was immense

Comment

report this to FCA?* Amethyst*

Comment

Hi I* have also started to receive letters from Coast asking for money no explanation as to why. I ignored them thinking of a scam they sent an agent in November handed a letter to my partner said all explanations* in letter. Nothing explained called agents phone left message no response, second visit and letter again no explanation in letter. Now received letter from Coast for £60 default charge this is actually the fee for 2 agent visits. I received nothing from welcome since January* 2016, nothing from Coast to say they have taken over the loan and more over nothing from welcome to say sold the loan. I only discovered* they took over some loans by phoning the FCA any help appreciated.*

Comment

Hi ive started to receive letters from Coast regarding an old welcome loan from 2006 which fell into arrears due to one thing an another, they want finaicial details to arrange and payment plan but tell me there is no interest on the loan , I have question the outstanding loan as it does not appear on my credit file and I cant remember it being there for a long while if this is a secured loan why isn't it on my credit file.*

Comment

Originally posted by MIKE770 View Post
                report this to FCA? Amethyst
                Hi
                I have an update I have received letter from TLT Solicitors giving seven days to pay the full sum or possession proceedings will commence.* We still have just under 50K on the mortgage and the full sum Coast is after is 19K can they force repossession or can i request help from my mortgage company?* I mentioned that the deed on the property is dated before the agreement that they sent and that we had to pay of the original value with a new loan under duress. I was in dispute with Welcome before they disappeared and* it was never resolved and as the dispute is partly over the cost and value of the loan after being changed for the new loan i think i would need all information relating to the account as from the first loan especially if they cannot provide the true figures for the original loan* and prove what is owed now am i right?

Comment

Hi all,

Just wondered if anyone had any update on the Coast Finance Solutions / Target Servicing Group Ltd thing?

I've been embroiled with them for a while now and have sent a complaint to the FCA and FOS about them. They (Target) are a sneaky company as it is them that you are speaking with when you phone, communicate, etc.

More to follow....

Cheers!

Comment

Hi I'm in a similar situation where Welcome sold a secured load to Coast, but the amount the sold (of that Coast are trying to claim was sold) is incorrect. I've had an on going battle with Coast who send out regular letters some of a threatening manor trying to collect a balance that I'm disputing. I've raised a complaint with them near 2 years ago, but they are still 'investigating' - The ombudsman does not want to know as Welcome are now in liquidation so I messages KPMG who are managing the liquidation of Welcome. I'm hoping that they will be able to resolve this issue. Failing that I'm thinking that we should all get together and collectively take action against Coast who clearly do not follow UK fair trading laws.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                    Working...
                    X