• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Welcome Finance and IND Ltd

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome Finance and IND Ltd

Hi

I am new here and need some advice

I had a outstanding loan of £2000 years ago with Welcome Finance and ran into difficulty paying it and it got passed onto IND Ltd last year and started paying £1 a month to IND Ltd but with Christmas etc. I was not able to pay it for 3/4 months and IND Ltd went back to the county court and they have frozen my savings account that had £15 in it and apparently is a hearing in May or June. I called IND Ltd this morning and they said they can't do nothing until the outcome appears before they can send me a income/expenditure form. IND Ltd said I should get something in the post about it going back to the county court.

The total amount owed to date is £6000

I have just a few questions

1) What will happen at the hearing?
    2) Regarding IND Ltd and the outcome, does that mean they can't do nothing until the hearing has passed?
    3) I have been told that because Welcome Finance has gone bust that I don't need to pay the loan to IND Ltd, is that right?

I have been told I should also contact IND Ltd and say I have no written agreement with IND Ltd and want proof of that

Thank you in advance
    Tags: None

You can request a release of information of everything they hold on you , record the conversation on the phone and tell them you are recording it as evidence that maybe used in court . But you may find that they will tell you that someone else has taken over approx a month before the court date by a company called Intrum

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
    Working...
    X