• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Peed 'orf vs Barclays + CI

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Peed 'orf vs Barclays + CI

Hi guys, digging around in the spare room yesterday, I came across a folder of statements from an 3 old Barclays accounts. 1 joint acc, and personal accounts for me & OH. OH only has 1 charge! Can it go as 1 claim, or would it be 3 seperate claims?
    Filled in the easy spreddy came up with... £320 charges + close on £2340ish interest.
    Worth getting out of bed this morning!
    Is this thread ok here, or should it be in the Barclays section?
    Nat West 1 £9k settled AQ stage.
    Nat West 2 £126 settled LBA
    HSBC practice run £1330.00 settled on the Court doorstep....almost.

Hi Peed,

I personally would prefer to keep the accounts as separate claims, as the yare less likely to be contested as smaller claims, IMHO. But you can make them one single claim if you wish.

Yes, as it's CI you're claiming, then this is the place for it, matey.

Comment

Hi guys, queerie about the CI prelim, if there's one about can you point me in the right direction.
      Otherwise does it go somemut like..... I calcalate you have taken £xxx and I am claiming contractual interest at ?%.
      Cheers PO

Comment

There's one in the Templates Library, Peed. Just tailor it to suit your CI claim, by adding the CI to it.

Have you got all your figures ready, yet. You need to do this first.

http://www.legal-beagles.co.uk/forum...repayment.html

Will.

Comment

Not heard a dicky bird from Barclays.
          LBA sent today.

Comment

Have you sent an updated spready with the LBA ?

Comment

Originally posted by Simian View Post
              Have you sent an updated spready with the LBA ?
              Hi Simian, yep I put a updated spreddy in, however, it was 25% and not the present rate. I gotta do a N1 to take down The Court Friday, I thought if I send Barclays a revised spreddy and explain why.

Actually got a reply from them this morning, blaa blaa.... your complaint, blaa blaa..... 8 weeks, Blaa blaa.....!

Comment

Hi Guys.
                N1 filled in and ready to go.
                Other than the spreddy and payment, is there anything else? ie: Apple for the Judge?
                Last edited by peed 'orf; 12th July 2007, 20:27:PM. Reason: rubbish spellin'

Comment

Re: Peed 'orf vs Barclays + CI

Sometimes interesting simply read .....

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                  Working...
                  X