• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Lowell/Blackhorse

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lowell/Blackhorse

HI and hello please could someone help me
    am new useing this form ,
    Today I got a letter from Lowell saying that they have now purchased a blackhorse debt of £10673 that has a ccj on it, they have said that if I do not pay the outstanding amount than lowell will assess my crrent financial situation by obtaining a copy of my credit file. yes I do have this amount outstanding and no I can not pay it off. I wish I could, I do not have anything on credit. could you please tell me can Lowell still use the ccj that was given to black horse or most they go back to court and ask to have the ccj put in they name Lowells to try and enforce it, am out of work. do not have a car. I rent my home and have no money, what can they do also any help from Legal beagles would be very helpful, as am so worred about this, I would like to say that I was paying blackhorse and did not know that this so called Lowell had purchased this debt till today having got this letter, I will not in anyway phone them or write to them, not after reading what they are like, many thanks hope someone here can help,
    Tags: None

Re: Lowell/Blackhorse

Originally posted by storm683 View Post
    Today I got a letter from Lowell saying that they have now purchased a blackhorse debt of £10673 that has a ccj on it, they have said that if I do not pay the outstanding amount than lowell will assess my crrent financial situation by obtaining a copy of my credit file. yes I do have this amount outstanding and no I can not pay it off. I wish I could, I do not have anything on credit. could you please tell me can Lowell still use the ccj that was given to black horse or most they go back to court and ask to have the ccj put in they name Lowells to try and enforce it, am out of work. do not have a car. I rent my home and have no money, what can they do also any help from Legal beagles would be very helpful, as am so worred about this, I would like to say that I was paying blackhorse and did not know that this so called Lowell had purchased this debt till today having got this letter, I will not in anyway phone them or write to them, not after reading what they are like, many thanks hope someone here can help,
    Hi and welcome to legal beagels.

Try not to worry too much (I know easier said than done) this site is full of brilliant people in the know who will be able to advise you.

I only know from my own experience with lowlife but many on hear legal minded so your in the right place.

It might be an idea to go into a little more detail so people can advise better.

When did you get the loan? When was ccj issued? You say you was paying, was it token payments?

In answer to your question regarding ccj, and someone will correct me if I'm wrong, they would have to have the name substituted to theirs and I believe in order to do that the have to go to court and have the paperwork to do so. But as I said I am only going on my experience so please hold out for someone more knowledgeable.

Comment

Re: Lowell/Blackhorse

Originally posted by storm683 View Post
      First of all, have you checked there's actually a CCJ? Because Lowell resort to all sort of dirty tricks! :mad2: :mad2:

You can find out if you have a CCJ here: http://www.trustonline.org.uk/search-yourself

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
      Working...
      X