• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Bank which can`nt except Money TMB

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bank which can`nt except Money TMB

About 30 months ago TMB my mortgage bank suddenly decided that they could not or will not except payments via Halifax any more, so after 3months of trying to pay some funds to them we and the bank gave up with the hope they would find a solution to this problem, after 2 years they tried to repossess the property, Staines County court granted the repossession order on the 28th June 2013 but didn't post it till the 9th July 2013 to be executed on the 23rd July 2013, I was lucky in finding a relative who offered to pay of over £11000 which was due, got the instructions from TMB of where to send the funds via CHAPS. TMB has LOST the funds the same day it was paid into my account, I have proof of payment, to this day the funds have not been credited to my account and I`m been charged interest on the amount OWED WHAT A SCAM, I would be grateful for any advice on this matter.
    Tags: None

Re: Bank which can`nt except Money TMB

I know Halifax have an issue that if a direct debit is ever cancelled they will never open one again with the same reference number. This causes major issues with some companies. I know that Black Horse have warned me of this issue with Halifax before when I tried to recreate a direct debit, luckily in my case I had changed bank anyhow so it was no longer Halifax. I wonder if that is why TMB will not accept payments anymore from them as they are physically unable to get Halifax to reinstate the DD.

Comment

Re: Bank which can`nt except Money TMB

Originally posted by biondani View Post
      I know Halifax have an issue that if a direct debit is ever cancelled they will never open one again with the same reference number. This causes major issues with some companies. I know that Black Horse have warned me of this issue with Halifax before when I tried to recreate a direct debit, luckily in my case I had changed bank anyhow so it was no longer Halifax. I wonder if that is why TMB will not accept payments anymore from them as they are physically unable to get Halifax to reinstate the DD.
      I have a standing order that works or has worked last month, but with this type of incident the stress from the original problem just does`nt go away this is not what I call "looking after the customer" not even close. I`m being charged interest on a debt that's been paid from an incompetent bank. thank you for your interest.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
      Working...
      X