• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Apologies

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apologies

I was just wondering if I have done anything wrong at all, or have offended any of the Moderators on this forum?

If so, then I sincerely apologise.

Regards,
    Helpseeker.
    Tags: None

Re: Apologies

Hiya Helpseeker,,,what makes you think that????

Comment

Originally posted by Helpseeker View Post
      I was just wondering if I have done anything wrong at all, or have offended any of the Moderators on this forum?

If so, then I sincerely apologise..
      I think before you feel the need to apologise you need to know what you have done wrong - if anything :hug:

We're a friendly non-judgmental bunch here so you can get away with most things

Comment

If so, then I sincerely apologise.
        What makes you think that? :confused2:

I was just going to look at your other thread as I got a PM yesterday asking me to take a look, from what I'm told, there's been a few technical problems regarding uploading files and/or removing personal details from them. :nerd:

I'm still not sure what the problems were till I take a look at the thread, but be assured you haven't offended anyone. :hug:

Comment

Thank you so much for your responses.
          I really do understand that you are all busy helping the other members, etc.

Also, because I hadn't seen any new replies to my queries, I just thought I had done something wrong. I wanted to send you my apologies just in case I had.

Yes, I can see that you are a very friendly team :tinysmile_grin_t:

Comment

Thank you so much for your responses.
            I really do understand that you are all busy helping the other members, etc.

Also, because I hadn't seen any new replies to my queries, I just thought I had done something wrong. I wanted to send you my apologies just in case I had.

Yes, I can see that you are a very friendly team :tinysmile_grin_t:
            No, you haven't done anything wrong at all, I'll be back in a couple of hours to take a look at your thread. :thumb:

Comment

It's nothing you've done wrong, so no need to apologise. It could be that it got overlooked, which is rare, but happens from time to time.
              Life is a journey on which we all travel, sometimes together, but never alone.

Comment

Thank you, PlanB.

Thanks to everyone else too.

Regards.

Comment

Originally posted by FlamingParrot View Post
                  No, you haven't done anything wrong at all, I'll be back in a couple of hours to take a look at your thread. :thumb:
                  Long lunch FP ? :behindsofa:

Comment

Originally posted by PlanB View Post
                    I think before you feel the need to apologise you need to know what you have done wrong - if anything :hug:

We're a friendly non-judgmental bunch here so you can get away with most things
                    Originally posted by FlamingParrot View Post
                    What makes you think that? :confused2:

I was just going to look at your other thread as I got a PM yesterday asking me to take a look, from what I'm told, there's been a few technical problems regarding uploading files and/or removing personal details from them. :nerd:

I'm still not sure what the problems were till I take a look at the thread, but be assured you haven't offended anyone. :hug:
                    I can't see any problem!

I've often called PlanB & FlamingParrot :censored: :censored: :censored:s, & they haven't minded at all!

CAVEAT LECTOR

This is only my opinion - "Opinions are made to be changed --or how is truth to be got at?" (Byron)

You and I do not see things as they are. We see things as we are.
                    Cohen, Herb

There is danger when a man throws his tongue into high gear before he
                    gets his brain a-going.
                    Phelps, C. C.

"They couldn't hit an elephant at this distance!"
                    The last words of John Sedgwick

Comment

Originally posted by PlanB View Post
                      Long lunch FP ? :behindsofa:

Originally posted by charitynjw View Post
                      I can't see any problem!

I've often called PlanB & FlamingParrot :censored: :censored: :censored:s, & they haven't minded at all!

We've been called much worse than :censored: :censored: :censored:!

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                      Working...
                      X