• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Student loans debt

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Student loans debt

This goes out to anyone who has had to pay off a student loan..

nowadays it's considerably more expensive, and i'm wondering just how much it will affect me in the long run?

Thanks
    Tags: None

Re: Student loans debt

Originally posted by Paull View Post
    This goes out to anyone who has had to pay off a student loan..

nowadays it's considerably more expensive, and i'm wondering just how much it will affect me in the long run?

Thanks
    Hi Paull,

You spend years studying, eventually get your qualifications, accumulate a considerable debt, then some nice person in the Work Programme tells you to go stack shelves in Poundland.

Can't say fairer than that, can you?
    CAVEAT LECTOR

This is only my opinion - "Opinions are made to be changed --or how is truth to be got at?" (Byron)

You and I do not see things as they are. We see things as we are.
    Cohen, Herb

There is danger when a man throws his tongue into high gear before he
    gets his brain a-going.
    Phelps, C. C.

"They couldn't hit an elephant at this distance!"
    The last words of John Sedgwick

Comment

No one forces anyone to go to university and get into debt they can always look for a job,strange that university students spend a lot on drink they cant be that poor?

Comment

My father told me to pursue something that I was passionate about, whether it was through university or in the dockyards, no matter if you are in debt until the end of your days. If you are doing something you love it is money well spent, but paying out money just because you think it will buy you an easy ride will end in disappointment.

Comment

My nephew is at University,,as a family we all chip in a monthly 'grocery' account...my sister does the shopping and takes it to him.What he does with the rest of his money (and yes,,he does work too) is up to him,,we're proud that he's at Uni and at least we know he has food etc.
          Spoilt? yes.

Comment

It's a difficult one, thanks for all the feedback!

Obviously I want to go, it just seems like quite a burden to have for the foreseeable future..

Comment

and Inca, how would you feel doing that for me aswell?

Comment

What did you want to study, Paull?
                CAVEAT LECTOR

This is only my opinion - "Opinions are made to be changed --or how is truth to be got at?" (Byron)

Cohen, Herb

gets his brain a-going.
                Phelps, C. C.

Comment

Originally posted by Paull View Post
                  and Inca, how would you feel doing that for me aswell?
                  Cheeky !! but amused me nonetheless
                  We only do it to make sure he eats proper food

Comment

Originally posted by Inca View Post
                    "Yeah, so that'll be 2 big horsemacs, & a white coffee with 2........ nah, make that 3, shergars, please"

Last edited by charitynjw; 9th August 2013, 06:58:AM.
                    CAVEAT LECTOR

Cohen, Herb

gets his brain a-going.
                    Phelps, C. C.

Comment

At least he didn't ask you to do his washing. :washing:

Comment

Good Grief....I don't see the lanky herbert for months at a time,,I leave all that to his Mother....I've dragged my own son up..no intention of surrogating hers lol

Comment

Good Grief....I don't see the lanky herbert for months at a time,,I leave all that to his Mother....I've dragged my own son up..no intention of surrogating hers lol
                          At least "Paull" didn't ask you to do his washing. :washing:

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                          Working...
                          X