• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Viktoria

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Viktoria

Originally posted by Viktoria View Post
    Hi again.
    I am so confused amd i.dont know where to start from.
    Do you think first of all i should call newlyns and find out PCN fererence number?ones i find out i can check all details and pictures on the local autority website?
    The first facts you need to establish, Viktoria, are "Were you driving the alleged vehicle at the alleged locations on the alleged dates?" If you were not, then we could be talking number plate or vehicle cloning.
    Life is a journey on which we all travel, sometimes together, but never alone.

Comment

Tell you what Viktoria, if you have a scanner, post up a copy on here, removing your personal details first of course.

Comment

Originally posted by Sapphire View Post
        Tell you what Viktoria, if you have a scanner, post up a copy on here, removing your personal details first of course.
        Aye up....Sgt FrostyKnickers a.k.a Sapphire has spotted a potential......this could be interesting

Comment

Originally posted by Inca View Post

Aye up....Sgt FrostyKnickers a.k.a Sapphire has spotted a potential......this could be interesting
          Does this mean 'cool under pressure'?

http://images2.fanpop.com/images/pho...12-500-353.jpg

:behindsofa: :bolt:
          Last edited by charitynjw; 21st July 2013, 18:27:PM.
          CAVEAT LECTOR

This is only my opinion - "Opinions are made to be changed --or how is truth to be got at?" (Byron)

You and I do not see things as they are. We see things as we are.
          Cohen, Herb

There is danger when a man throws his tongue into high gear before he
          gets his brain a-going.
          Phelps, C. C.

"They couldn't hit an elephant at this distance!"
          The last words of John Sedgwick

Comment

I can't help thinking the OP has been the victim of cloning. If that is the case, she is due a refund from Newlyns and the Metropolitan Police Service exposed as complicit in assisting a private company to commit potential offences of fraud and blackmail.

Comment

Hi Sapphire,
              do you mean the receipt for the payment i made yesterday?

Comment

Originally posted by bluebottle View Post
                I can't help thinking the OP has been the victim of cloning. If that is the case, she is due a refund from Newlyns and the Metropolitan Police Service exposed as complicit in assisting a private company to commit potential offences of fraud and blackmail.
                Jeezz BB!

Comment

I'm afraid number plate and vehicle cloning goes on, MissFM. Until we know otherwise, it is something that cannot be ruled out.

Comment

I will deal with this tomorrow morning and find out,as is been such a long time since december so i can not remember going A10 .is not often we drive A10 ,but even if it was our car the question is why we did not received any of the 5 letters for 7months?
                    Meanwhile we have received another penalty charge and paid it on time!

Comment

Bluebottle,i am just thinking about cloning but in case is that,all the letter supposed to be send to the address which the original plate number is registered but letters are missing!

Comment

I will deal with this tomorrow morning and find out,as is been such a long time since december so i can not remember going A10 .is not often we drive A10 ,but even if it was our car the question is why we did not received any of the 5 letters for 7months?
                        Meanwhile we have received another penalty charge and paid it on time!
                        Be wary of any new penalty charges unless you are fully-aware of the infringement. Viewing the photos of the alleged infringements is a start.

Comment

Bluebottle,i am just thinking about cloning but in case is that,all the letter supposed to be send to the address which the original plate number is registered but letters are missing!
                          Contact Motability first thing tomorrow morning and ask them how many letters they have received, in respect of your father's car, since December last year and from whom the letters were received. This should begin to give a clearer picture as to what is going on.

Comment

Post up anything you have regarding this, of course removing your personal details, and yes that includes the receipt.

Comment

Some bent coppers use the Terrorism Act to facilitate this sort of thing. Unless they can cite lawful reason for stopping you, they are abusing their authority. It may also amount to Corrupt and Improper Practice, which is a sacking matter.

The Commissioner is vicariously-liable for the actions of any corrupt officer, as it relates to any civil tort and liability.
                              If they were pulling over a number of vehicles, it sounds like a police organised exercise. I think mention of bent coppers is premature.

Hi again.
                              I am so confused amd i.dont know where to start from.
                              Do you think first of all i should call newlyns and find out PCN fererence number?ones i find out i can check all details and pictures on the local autority website?
                              Yes - get the references, find out where they were for, and make sure there is a good chance you were there on that date. I think we assume they are genuine until we (you) can prove otherwise.

This really is not helping the OP. She has been stopped and wants to get things sorted and get on with her life. All this mention of this law and that law is not helpful at the moment.

Viktoria - get those references, check out if you were or weren't there on the date of the alleged offence. If they all add up, then clearly we need to find out to where the letters were sent, as it was not your address. This would be an issue for the courts and for the bailiffs.

I would not worry about all the mention of huge offences and corruption by the police at the moment, I'd focus purely on this, and if this leads to other things, so be it. In my opinion, it's best to keep our feet firmly on the ground and approach it step by step than wander off into fantasy land.

Comment

Originally posted by labman View Post
                                If they were pulling over a number of vehicles, it sounds like a police organised exercise. I think mention of bent coppers is premature.

Yes - get the references, find out where they were for, and make sure there is a good chance you were there on that date. I think we assume they are genuine until we (you) can prove otherwise.

This really is not helping the OP. She has been stopped and wants to get things sorted and get on with her life. All this mention of this law and that law is not helpful at the moment.

Viktoria - get those references, check out if you were or weren't there on the date of the alleged offence. If they all add up, then clearly we need to find out to where the letters were sent, as it was not your address. This would be an issue for the courts and for the bailiffs.

I would not worry about all the mention of huge offences and corruption by the police at the moment, I'd focus purely on this, and if this leads to other things, so be it. In my opinion, it's best to keep our feet firmly on the ground and approach it step by step than wander off into fantasy land.
                                It's more than likely London Borough of Waltham Forest or Newlyns behind it, LM. Police do not normally stage these sort of things off their own bat. I do know that police work with DVLA on road tax/motor insurance/MOT purges every now and again and with VOSA and HMRC on MOLEs (Meetings Of Law Enforcement) where they check commercial and public service vehicles over for defects and fuel duty fraud.

I am afraid there have been cases of police officers misusing the Terrorism Act, so I would not dismiss that yet.

Number plate and vehicle cloning is a problem and the fact the OP has stated she knew nothing of the alleged infringement, in December 2012, until she was pulled over, plus other PCNs arriving, tends to indicate a possibility she may be the victim of cloning. If she is aware of ALL infringements and can definitely say, "Yes, I know about that one and that one," all well and good. But where doubt exists, then number plate or vehicle cloning cannot be ruled out.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X