• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Welcome finance !!!!! help!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome finance !!!!! help!

Hi all, serious advice needed here, I had taken a secure loan out with this company in oct 2008 for £10,000 over ten years , the interest was it appears £16,000 on top, i was told it would help my application to take THEIR insurance , i recieved my cheque 4 weeks later , put it into the bank and wow it BOUNCED.I was told it seemed to have got lost from my bank to welcome finance paying it. I then had to wait a further 6 weeks for a new one at this time they were asking for payment as agreement was set and date of commencement. But as i had not recieved the money i wasnt going to pay for something i had not. when it finally came in dec and cleared 2 weeks later was issued with first payment. They had also added on a month extra , even though it was there fault to the agreement. I paid them for 2 years without a problem and when i kept adressing the extra payment to be taken of as not my fault they said they would change it and take 400 pound of my balance. This year i have checked credit agencys to see what is on them regarding this company . Apparently they put me down as having a mortgage loan with them for 1st 2 years , which it was not, stated settled and issued it as a new loan in secured ,which i had no clue about and stated 122 months . I contacted the land registry today to find what is held against the house and now have to go through their site to find what name they have used as i feel at the time i applied they must have been going into liquidation. My payments have gone up even though i am now having financial problems and i dont want my family to loose the roof over them .Anyone with advice please help. I am looking to reclaim ppi back from them , I have paid them £12.000 pounds back so far and they expect another £15.000 half way through loan . I cannot keep this up to a bunch of loan sharks.
    Tags: None

Re: Welcome finance !!!!! help!

Hi, I am sure you have read various threads on this site with regard to this company, and there are LOADS of stories!! I would recommend that you firstly do a DSAR (Data Subject Access Request) to them. Hopefully you will be able to find out any charges applied, the PPI payments and if they have re-financed your loan somewhere along the line without your knowledge, they seem to have a bit of a reputation for that!

Comment

Re: Welcome finance !!!!! help!

Originally posted by Ruby View Post
      Hi, I am sure you have read various threads on this site with regard to this company, and there are LOADS of stories!! I would recommend that you firstly do a DSAR (Data Subject Access Request) to them. Hopefully you will be able to find out any charges applied, the PPI payments and if they have re-financed your loan somewhere along the line without your knowledge, they seem to have a bit of a reputation for that!
      See this post for a SAR letter and details about sending one: http://www.legalbeagles.info/forums/...579#post337579

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
      Working...
      X